Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sensitive subject may upset

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello to you all above that have suffered the loss of a baby.

I don't understand why a lot of things in life happen to us and I have been spared the pain and agony of losing a baby. With other things though I have been comforted with the thought that things that has happened to me have not happened to punish me for what I have done or didn't do or for what someone else has done or didn't do but happened so I could understand the pain and heartaches of many others and could be a comfort to them.

It is hard understand what someone else is going through unless one has been through it themselves.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Sad.
    But what you went through with such a painful loss has nothing to do with God, kharma or any other metaphysical supernatural purpose. What you went through
    was another facet of Life. When you lost your baby a thousand other women lost theirs at the same time, while another thousand gave birth.
    There is no blame. There is only personal sorrow and pain.
    There also is no soothing balm or series of words that heal. You simply go on and let Time take a little of the edge off of it.

" Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn't. "
    Ben Franklin

http://us.ebid.net/stores/JerseyDevi...-and-Militaria

http://us.ebid.net/stores/JerseyDevil-COMICS

http://us.ebid.net/stores/JerseyDevi...CTCs-and-Games

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

My deepest condolences to you and your partner. I have not lost a child, and cannot even begin to know the pain you are feeling. I have lost a dear daughter in law this past July to cancer, and this being our first Christmas without her is very difficult. I have cried several times today, because she and I were best friends, more so than mother in law, daughter in law. Don't be afraid to cry, tears help to cleanse the soul.

Someone mentioned that this thread is out of date, but i think it will help others who are going through a loss of a child, maybe that why this thread has to be kept up to date to help others in the same situation.

My condolences go out to all you have had to go through the loss of a child. I too, have gone through a similar loss.
    In my case, I gave myself time to grieve over what might have been and then review what that soul had in mind when they decided to briefly make that short but sweet contact with me. There is usually something to be learned. Something as simple as "Time to take care of yourself and drink more water!"
    I guess I don't grieve overly much because I know they haven't gone anywhere, they're still here...just not in the form that I can touch while still in this physical vehicle.
    I truly hope I didn't step on any toes with expressing my own personal beliefs. Loss is never easy, in any form, but as everyone has expressed prior to me.,..it is not your fault. For another person to insinuate that to one who has suffered a loss, is not only irresponsible but also cruel. And with that said, I will now step off the soapbox and creep back into my little corner of the world.
    Hugs and love to all.
    Noi

Forum Master
    View poppa501's Feedback (+642)
    All-About poppa501
    View poppa501's Listings
    Forum Posts

Does anyone know what happened to the OP? She made one more post at 11:06 then at 11:08 she disappeared. Hope she is OK. Felt so sorry for her and others who have lost children. May God bless her and hers.
    Poppa

I have been soooo lucky. My children are teens now, a boy of 14 and a girl of 16. Both are fantastic people - and i can't begin to understand what anyone who looses a baby goes through. Though i'm sure you will never get over it fully, time is the greatest healer of all - the only words of comfort i can give are that your babies didn't suffer, and they were loved so much, as they are still loved and always will be.

There is nothing as strong as the love a mother has for her baby - it is unmoveable, and this love will conquer all boundries. Love is all we need - it's the only good thing in this world that is free.

Forum Diehard
    View MrsBentley's Feedback (+5)
    All-About MrsBentley
    View MrsBentley's Listings
    Forum Posts

First I would like to say that I am very sorry for your lost. I had a early miscarriage when I was younger, and a friend of mine lost her baby as a still birth on her due date.

Second, I would like to say that I do believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe that God (or whatever higher power you believe in) knew that it was time for him to join Him. You never know, he may have been very sick, He may have took him out of his pain. When they did an autopsy on my friend's daughter they found that she had a tumor in her brain. If she would have lived she would have died within a few years, and her quality of life may have been very much impared.

I believe that I lost mine because I was not ready I was too young. I was only 17 at the time.

I do believe in what goes around comes around, but I do not believe it to come forth in this circumstance. I believe that if someone were to use abortion as birth control that they may lose the baby the want. But that is off topic.

Celebrate the memory and know that your baby is with you always watching down on you. Remember that when you are ready to try again, there is always hope. That friend that I told you about delivered a healthy 8 pound 5 ounce baby boy a month ago.

Im so sorry for your loss, sending you big ((((HUGS))))
    I lost a baby at 12 weeks, i have named him Thomas, though of course i have no idea what sex it was but i just have a feeling. My 3 rd child was a little boy after 2 girls so i gave him the middle name of Thomas in memory of my little angel.
    Im not sure if im allowed to advertise other sites but i have recently joined a site 'psychicknight', they call it face book for the soul. It has loads of groups you can join and everyone is so friendly and helpfull. I suffer with depression and that site has really helped me.
    Lynsey x

Thread Information