Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: eBid mentioned on tame bay again

Default eBid mentioned on tame bay again

The headline is
    Where eBid have got it right!

http://www.tamebay.com/2007/11/where...-it-right.html
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

That is BRILLIANT!! I also noticed there's a mention of pre-paid credit cards being introduced that enables buyers to register who previously couldn't (words along those lines.) This is also something that they are behind the times with, as I featured a 'how to' type thread here ages ago. We've been accepting these glorious 'disposable' pre-paid cards on eBid for months. So, one more step ahead and another extra brownie point for eBid
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

View greenmasons's Feedback (+31)
    All-About greenmasons
    View greenmasons's Listings
    Forum Posts

'I might never say this again...' Well lets prove 'em wrong
    Photo Art Shop - Greetings Cards, Postcards, Prints and more from my beautiful range of photography taken around the UK.

You're going to get *two* whole mentions today!!

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default ebid

HI , not sure if this will help EBID but I hope it does....any mention helps...
    papa.

Thumbs up well, it caught my attention, and I'm buying here too now

The mention of E-bid got my attention, and I've registered here, and will see how it works out.

It's different from E-bay in some respects, the buy it now and checkout isn't as simple and direct as E-bay, but that's not saying it's wrong, just that it's different.

Time will tell, as a regular E-bay buyer, I have to be honest and say that I welcome the changes they are making, in that it will mean I can be honest about the seller, especially about things like P & P,without running into the risk of retaliatory negatives, and as a buyer in Ireland, I've had to be careful not to get Negative feedback because of the hassles at times of getting items shipped to me, but not always at my home (confirmed) or card address, in that I'm not always at home when couriers come to the town, and being here to take in a package is expensive, as I'm self employed, so if I'm not at work, I'm not paid.

The underlying system looks good so far, which is as much as anyone can say.

Best of luck

Steve

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stevecgarry View Post
    The mention of E-bid got my attention, and I've registered here, and will see how it works out.

It's different from E-bay in some respects, the buy it now and checkout isn't as simple and direct as E-bay, but that's not saying it's wrong, just that it's different.

Time will tell, as a regular E-bay buyer, I have to be honest and say that I welcome the changes they are making, in that it will mean I can be honest about the seller, especially about things like P & P,without running into the risk of retaliatory negatives, and as a buyer in Ireland, I've had to be careful not to get Negative feedback because of the hassles at times of getting items shipped to me, but not always at my home (confirmed) or card address, in that I'm not always at home when couriers come to the town, and being here to take in a package is expensive, as I'm self employed, so if I'm not at work, I'm not paid.

The underlying system looks good so far, which is as much as anyone can say.

Best of luck

Steve
    ireland can be a problem full stop with southern and northern ireland many times i have been caught out with high postage rates for southern
    anyone would think it never went the same way as northern any way i like buyers i try to give free p&p to uk and charge as little as possible for any other countries / southern ireland

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tamebay View Post
    You're going to get *two* whole mentions today!!

what about a mention for us sellers trying hard to give buyers value

Thread Information