Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets Get Real. Last Time For The Old Queens

Smile Lets Get Real. Last Time For The Old Queens

it is high time that this royal family retire to somewere nice...i mean another ludicrous ready made stuffy pompous speach.by an out of touch women married to a german/greek or whatever he is. equally as pompous ..living off the fat of the land like the rest of the feeding frenzy family...
    time for a change get rid of them install a president ..and lets get down to business...
    dont come with what she does for indutry and brings tourist old mothers tales....half of them are iilligitimate the rest are odious specimens...
    i say pack em on board a ferry boat and cast the lot orff as they say...give her a few euros and bobs your uncle even though i dont no if she has an uncle bob .as 65p per head of poulation goes to keep then in luxury..and im quite sure i dont want queenie spending my money .hosting saudi ill cut your head off royalty..or there prime examples of idi amin..robert mugabe and a whole host of human right adulterers...old charlie boy could stay say as an ambassador for flowers .trees and green things.or perhaps al fayed could take them in as refugees ...i think he may not be so keen ..but sangate in france is a starting point and they could work on the land doing a bit of bending ...as some are already in the family are doing...this is not a question of being anti royalist its just ..the point of them...most monarchs are real low key holland ,monaco..etc i bet they arent fed swan at christmas....no wonder you cant get one and take it home...i am a lord so i do know a thing or two...apart from spelling but then we only have to count our money so spelling does not matter
    Last edited by minnie50000; 24th December 2007 at 11:35 AM.

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mmmm, minnie50000 from your tone I take it your not a Royalist, anyhow slightly orf topic " install a president" had me thinking, you already mentioned President Robert Mugabe, so next that came to mind was Meles Zenawi (ok he is the Prime Minister and Girma Wolde-Giorgis is President )President Hu Jintao,(he got a Prime minister also) President Omar Hassan Ahmad al-Bashir, this guy runs the whole show.Prime Minister Thein Sein well...... George Bush!, I dunno there are some very dodgy Presidents, plus when you have a president you also get a Prime Minister has well,.

Royal family 'cost 62p per person' or £37.4 million, it seems a bit depressing though £87 million plus for MPs expenses is also depressing thats on top of- In 2007, the basic salary for Members of Parliament, known as the "Parliamentary Salary", was £60,277. (plus A Communications Allowance of £10,000 per annum.

An Additional Cost Allowance of up to £20,902 per annum for those with constituencies outside London, for the cost of maintaining a second home.

A London Supplement Allowance of £1,618 for those with constituencies in London). Just a guess but I think even an honest President (is that an oxymoron) costs alot to maintain...oh god! my heart is not in this...Im not a Royalist either but I did think to volunteer to takes the Royals place on that Ferry( + a few Euros) to be shipped orrf...I do fancy the Netherlands (although a Constitutional monarchy) if I was in Amsterdam right now I would be.........I think that I just ran outta steam.........
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

Since you seem so anti Royalsit, perhaps you would like to do the job, no retirement, just keep going until you drop! I think it's better value for money than a lot of MP's
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

I've lived on a Crown Estate for over 42 years. The Queen Mother was a close neighbour. I got on well with her. I don't like Princes Andrew, Edward or Charles. Princess Anne is the best of the bunch. The Queen is lovely. Very friendly when I meet her out riding. Sometimes she is accompanied by a groom, but often alone. When we first came here we were told to get out of sight when she came by, and not to speak unless spoken to. I was out with the girls on one of the rides when I saw her coming. I couldn't drag the twin push chair through the ditches at the side if the ride, so kept going, and tried to ignore her.... but it was a bit difficult to ignore Burmese her horse that she pulled up in front of the pushchair. She chatted away, and asked why I had tried to ignore her, as she saw me stop, look at her, then carry on walking. I told her of the rules that employees and their families had to follow. She laughed, and next day we all received a letter from the Office telling us to "carry on as normal" when Her Majesty came by. The Duke of Ed is not always as bad as painted. He doesn't suffer fools gladly, [I can relate to that]and is quite likely to let rip if you get in his way.
    I didn't like Princess Margaret. She tried to be more Royal than the Queen. Anthony Armstrong - Jones was lovely, and so was Captain Phillips.
    We had 10 years of a Pseudo President - Tony Blair, and that awful Cherie Blair, who dared to title herself as First Lady of Britain when she was in the USA. Blair even wanted his own version of Airforce 1. Do you really want that??? Thanks but no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Since you seem so anti Royalsit, perhaps you would like to do the job, no retirement, just keep going until you drop! I think it's better value for money than a lot of MP's
    here here ken and not just a lot of mps all of them
    biggest lying b/sterds on this planet all of them

and 2who would really want to be like the usa anyway
    english and proud to be

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View bjt1964's Feedback (+274)
    All-About bjt1964
    View bjt1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

The Queen brings a lot more money into this country than she gets.....the rest of the world love her
    do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?

Brian

oh i see...well let as a sighn of her tenderness use say 1000 of her empty rooms to feed and sleep the homeless.the sick ,and the poor...im sure they would love her as well...and lets get old ken dodd to the openings of the odd banquet and perhaps fly her planes for charles to go shooting in scotland..the waste of them is listless ...oh she keeps most of her financial assets off shore very british...no man should bow to a false god comes to mind...and as i said i am not anti royalist ..i am saying no point to them and for us to pay for them..and if you mean she helps the economy ..to smooth the way for selling planes.bombs etc to other countrys so they can eventually blow each other to bits i suppose thats ok to some..but if you think it makes one iota of difference to the economy as far as tourists frankly you are way off target..its all properganda. like the wars it feeds getting soldiers to fight for queen and country except her own grandchild who quote if my men are sent to iraq ill be behind them...knowing full well he was going nowhere...why the heck not. he is of no use otherwise, he was sandhurst trained at our expense for what exactly..to were a nazzi uniform...oh yeh hes a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie50000 View Post
    oh i see...well let as a sighn of her tenderness use say 1000 of her empty rooms to feed and sleep the homeless.the sick ,and the poor...im sure they would love her as well...and lets get old ken dodd to the openings of the odd banquet and perhaps fly her planes for charles to go shooting in scotland..the waste of them is listless ...oh she keeps most of her financial assets off shore very british...no man should bow to a false god comes to mind...and as i said i am not anti royalist ..i am saying no point to them and for us to pay for them..and if you mean she helps the economy ..to smooth the way for selling planes.bombs etc to other countrys so they can eventually blow each other to bits i suppose thats ok to some..but if you think it makes one iota of difference to the economy as far as tourists frankly you are way off target..its all properganda. like the wars it feeds getting soldiers to fight for queen and country except her own grandchild who quote if my men are sent to iraq ill be behind them...knowing full well he was going nowhere...why the heck not. he is of no use otherwise, he was sandhurst trained at our expense for what exactly..to were a nazzi uniform...oh yeh hes a warrior.
    you really know sweet f/a about why he never went to iraq
    you would have been the first one to moan if your son/daughter had of been killed because of him being there
    use your head and think of others before spouting your bullshoite

sorry i do no the supposed reason..that he would become a target .well we are there and in the strongest way i object to us being there however there are as many equally important sons and daughters who are out there...he could of shown some sort of backbone by going and being put away from harms way....what else could they dream up it would be a great danger well we no that..not just you..he could of perhaps been a cook in the safest of places ..if you are telling me that people arent a bigger target than old harry errr what about osama he sure knows how not to be a target and hes got 10.000.000 pounds on his head...and they cant find him so stick harry and his brother in a cave for a few days ..and if the president can go there and the primeminister can go there for a couple of days and harry the i care kid party boy worrying about his men oh yes cant ..somehing wrong with this world

Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View stitchysyl's Feedback (+2137)
    All-About stitchysyl
    View stitchysyl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silkcityuk2 View Post
    you really know sweet f/a about why he never went to iraq
    you would have been the first one to moan if your son/daughter had of been killed because of him being there
    use your head and think of others before spouting your bullshoite
    Hear! Hear!

Moaning Minnie...what do you actually like about our country...??

You don't like our currency, our food, our produce, or royal family...and whatever else you have managed to moan and complain about...lots of it coming from what apprears to be a very bitter, grouchy, un-informed bigotted old man.

If you don't like where you live the answer is simple...emmigrate. Or have you tried that and we are the only country compassionate (sorry ..soft enough) to have you.

I feel sorry for someone who has so little to be glad about that all they can do is slag of everything and anything.

I have had fourteen years of coping with three lots of cancer, diabetes,. pulmonary fybrosis, rheumatism, arthritis amongst other things...but I count myself very LUCKY...to live in a country where I have had the best treatment wth no huge bills to weigh me down.

Every day I count my blessings. I have a lot to be thankful for...perhaps you should start doing that and not sit at your pc all day spouting rubbish.

Thread Information