Thread: Promote eBid on Auctiva Forum

Lightbulb Promote eBid on Auctiva Forum

You might as well...... Opportunity to steal some disgruntled *B*y users

I have just started..

posted this in another thread on here

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=124331&page=2

Tony

Store Links

Are you aware that Auctiva just announced that they will be charging a listing fee AND a final selling fee for all items listed thru them? Many feebayers who listed with Auctiva just dropped out. Also when Auctiva tried to get their fingers in the pie with starting a "store" function, they also lost subscribers.

Not sure that an adv on this service would help us much!

I know what you mean. I don't use the listing, scheduling etc.. as it's not linked to the preferred site

The purpose was & is ( been a bit prolific - but will keep plugging) is to get people to try eBid

After all everybody here knows you get all this "stuff" for free here
    I'm not really bothered about how it affects people over there

Its educating the people that are lost again now e*b* have removed there affiliate payments to auctiva - Auctiva's attempt at doing their own sales has obviously Knarled them..

Some people on e*a* are so blinkered they can't see that the recent e*b* implosion menas they will look for other revenues - sniffing about they ignore the fact that Auctiva still drive traffic & thought they'd have a bit of theirs.

I'm afraid that happens when wou affiliate yourselves to a greed based enterprise like the previously mentioned....
    I''ll still be on auctiva tomorrow. It was convenient to keep using it when we moved, Now it isn't !! I originally thought it was Auctiva, but it's now obvious that the strings have been tightened...

Store Links

Thread Information