My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you get excited?

There's you getting all excited about reaching 1000 (I think thats what you're talking about) and me trying to inch my way one sale at a time to 200 for my one year anniversary.

I've been here 9 ish months and have not far off the 3/4 mark on the feedback, so it is reachable .....

........ I hope. Fingers crossed.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by BabsnRay View Post
    There's you getting all excited about reaching 1000 (I think thats what you're talking about) and me trying to inch my way one sale at a time to 200 for my one year anniversary.

I've been here 9 ish months and have not far off the 3/4 mark on the feedback, so it is reachable .....

........ I hope. Fingers crossed.

Yes I hope you get there soon, I should get to the 1000 in 10-14 days as I have 32 items for YDC with bids + 15 other sold items awaiting feedback from buyers that have brought from me before & who have left feedback.

I have personally left 1136 feedback on here, it would just be nice to get to the 1000 for my score then I can set my target for 2500. My target for 1000 was set to Christmas This year so i am ahead of my feedback plan

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    Yes I hope you get there soon, I should get to the 1000 in 10-14 days as I have 32 items for YDC with bids + 15 other sold items awaiting feedback from buyers that have brought from me before & who have left feedback.

I have personally left 1136 feedback on here, it would just be nice to get to the 1000 for my score then I can set my target for 2500. My target for 1000 was set to Christmas This year so i am ahead of my feedback plan

Congrats on being way ahead of your target. That is some achievement.

My current rating is mere 146, but I have a 4 pending from sales in transit - if they leave feedback, and I have 3 items with bids in the YDC so that will give me a 7 boost (hopefully). If I can maintain an average of 100 sales with feedback every 3 months - thats not bad for a site wthere 'nothing sells'
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

That is a major milestone - perfectly sensible getting excited!

And yes, I do to when milestones come close.

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

I get excited when I wake up in the morning
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

I'm beyond getting excited............no actually that's wrong. Red panic button was hit when I crashed some of my sites the other day. Milestone? Sure I was hoping for 10 sales a day on ebid. Some how I don't think I'm going to make it this year.

Thread Information