I think Bazil and Misty.
    Roll off the toungeeeeeeeee

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/carwaxshop

Car Care poducts in one place.
    Please call me Tony.

Seeing carwaxshop's reply - there is always

Rosemary & Thyme
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

View carwaxshop's Feedback (+10)
    All-About carwaxshop
    View carwaxshop's Listings
    Forum Posts

Please, you can call me Tony

Please call me Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by carwaxshop View Post
    Please, you can call me Tony

Pleased to meet you Tony - I'm plain olde Babs
    Babz

Cat 1 and Cat 2.....
    I remember everything, even what happened tomorrow.

games4mac ~ DragonsRest ~ DragonsRest Lounge ~ Windfall

Meet my avatar: Qu the engineer and enchanter. Who else could invent the armour piercing rabbit (can dig holes through anything) and the duck gun (fires rubber ducks)?
    Join me on eBid here.

God bless eBid and all who sale in her!

All-About carwaxshop
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChameleonSystems View Post
    Cat 1 and Cat 2.....
    That was the first thing i though.... but i didnt think it was the best choice.

And its nice to meet you too Bab's

Please call me Tony.

Forum Lurker
    View Bitsofthis's Feedback (+50)
    All-About Bitsofthis
    View Bitsofthis's Listings
    Forum Posts

At the minute they are getting called puss puss lol, the male one had a fall tonight from the arm of the sofa, he looked like he was having a fit!! Rushed to the vet and he checked him over (had to go to the mans house!). Not a thing wrong with him.

He wasnt actually having a fit, he just seemed to refuse to lift the front half of his body and trying to run!! Back legs were going crazy to get going but he was just sliding along.

Weve to take him back in on tuesday, keep an eye on him until then. However once he was at the vets he was grand again. Nice bloomin out of hours fee too lol, however better safe than sorry.

They are both tabby cats, the female has alot of white around the face. The vet thinks the tom kitten is going to be a big one, hes already alot bigger than his sister and very solid looking. Have been trying to get pictures but they never stay still for long.

Got our son his first ever football today, cats keep nicking it from him. Its only one of those light weight plastic ones. He gets jealous if the cat sits on my knee, he storms over and shouts 'Down'. Then proceeds to sit on my knee to try make the kitten jealous lol. Who needs tv when you have a 16 month old child and 2 kittens running about!

Have to say I really do love all the names, my next problem is trying to pick one! Who would think naming 2 kittens would be so hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Bitsofythis View Post
    At the minute they are getting called puss puss lol, the male one had a fall tonight from the arm of the sofa, he looked like he was having a fit!! Rushed to the vet and he checked him over (had to go to the mans house!). Not a thing wrong with him.

He wasnt actually having a fit, he just seemed to refuse to lift the front half of his body and trying to run!! Back legs were going crazy to get going but he was just sliding along.

Weve to take him back in on tuesday, keep an eye on him until then. However once he was at the vets he was grand again. Nice bloomin out of hours fee too lol, however better safe than sorry.

They are both tabby cats, the female has alot of white around the face. The vet thinks the tom kitten is going to be a big one, hes already alot bigger than his sister and very solid looking. Have been trying to get pictures but they never stay still for long.

Got our son his first ever football today, cats keep nicking it from him. Its only one of those light weight plastic ones. He gets jealous if the cat sits on my knee, he storms over and shouts 'Down'. Then proceeds to sit on my knee to try make the kitten jealous lol. Who needs tv when you have a 16 month old child and 2 kittens running about!

Have to say I really do love all the names, my next problem is trying to pick one! Who would think naming 2 kittens would be so hard!

It is better to be save than sorry with any animal but especially young ones - cos even though they are quite resilient, they can be quite fragile too.

With your little one - to combat the jealousy, why not have him sitting on your lap, with the kittens on his - or - as I used to do with both of my dogs when they were puppies and both fighting for my attention was to sit centre cushion on the sofa / settee and have one on either side. You could do the same but have kiddie one side of you & kittens on the other. That way he'll learn that he has to share you with the kittens.

As far as naming them goes, pick the names you like, scribble them down on bits of paper - pop them in a bucket or some form of container and pick out 2 pieces of paper with names written on. You could get your little one to do this too to feel involved with them. Hopefully you'll pick out either 2 neutral names or one of each. You'll be really stumped in you pick out 2 girls names or 2 boys names.
    Babz

All-About carwaxshop
    Forum Posts

Trying to run with your face on the floor, Now that would be intresting.
    Very good of you to do a quick check up on him.
    I would too.

Please call me Tony.

View cepher0's Feedback (+700)
    All-About cepher0
    View cepher0's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiewildchild View Post
    Miss Chief and Seefer (Seefer cat )

My cats are Mo-mo, Thomas, Einstein and Pig

Hi there Ruthie,

You made me laugh because our cat is called Cepher, as in C-for-Cat, hence my name on here...

We got him when he was 4 weeks old, his Mum was a farm cat and he would have been destroyed if we hadn't taken him in...He is now over 16 years old and is still as grumpy as when we got him

He thoroughly dislikes being picked up, small children, being stroked down his back, thunder (he hides under our tiny coffee table) strangers in the house, attention of any kind, and if anyone so much as touches his tail without metal gloves on, then woe betide them

He has decided though in his dotage that hubby's or my lap can be quite a comfy place to settle down for an hour or so (either will do nicely) but he has to climb up by himself, we can't pick him up and put him on our laps...

So i can definitely recommend Cepher or Seefer as a name for an aloof cat who will live a long and 'cat happy' life...

Take care...

Hugs, Arline xxx

Great Card Making and Scrapbooking Goodies at Low Low Prices. In Store Now

http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=user-store&title=The-Scrapbook-Crafters-Carousel

Thread Information