Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Credit Card Validation Not Validating

Default Credit card problem

I also tried to add my credit card and was notified that it was not valid. Of course it is!!!!

Shortly afterward I received a telephone call from GM Mastercard...the customer service gentleman asked if I had recently tried to use my mastercard on line at "Abbet". I told him that I tried to register with ebid and kept getting refused.

He said that they (Mastercard?) does not consider ebid to be a safe site...don't know any more than that. He said that if I wished to continue, he would take the hold off the card, but he (mastercard?) would not recommend it.

What now?

Starchild2

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

I suggest you contact support@ebid.net and find out what the problem is.

~Jan~

Forum Newbie
    All-About Peteryola
    View Peteryola's Listings
    Forum Posts

As of yesterday I have had to initiate the whole awkward process of sending a cheque again - the Maestro / Switch issue is still unresolved!

I'm having the same trouble. A credit card that the ebid payments went out of stopped working and i didn't notice at first. Changed to a debit card, that was authenticated, etc, but no payments have gone out of that either. Paid with Paypal now, but I noticed that my shop had gone offline and i wondered if it was because payments were due, but now I am wondering if someone has hacked into my account. Also one day last week every time I clicked on eBid, homepage or my shop, I was redirected to another site within a couple of seconds. Very worrying, anyone know what's going on?
    Woolshopdirect have available a large selection of double knitting, random colour yarn, chunky, aran, pure alpaca, mohair, boucle, pure wool, 4-ply cones, baby yarn, knitting patterns and needles. GOOD VALUE - TOP CLASS SERVICE

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/WOOLSHOPDIRECT

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woolshopdirect View Post
    I'm having the same trouble. A credit card that the ebid payments went out of stopped working and i didn't notice at first. Changed to a debit card, that was authenticated, etc, but no payments have gone out of that either. Paid with Paypal now, but I noticed that my shop had gone offline and i wondered if it was because payments were due, but now I am wondering if someone has hacked into my account. Also one day last week every time I clicked on eBid, homepage or my shop, I was redirected to another site within a couple of seconds. Very worrying, anyone know what's going on?
    Everyone's shop went offline, there was a bug in the system, you can go to your 'my ebid stores' and switch them to online again.

~Jan~

Smile

thanks Jan
    Woolshopdirect have available a large selection of double knitting, random colour yarn, chunky, aran, pure alpaca, mohair, boucle, pure wool, 4-ply cones, baby yarn, knitting patterns and needles. GOOD VALUE - TOP CLASS SERVICE

Forum Newbie
    All-About Blayzn
    View Blayzn's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm having the same problem also. I am using my Debit Card. I keep getting the error "(537) 3D Authentication Failed". I emailed them a few minutes ago, so I probably won't hear back from them until tomorrow.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Blayzn
    View Blayzn's Listings
    Forum Posts

Screw it, didn't want to sell anyway. They're of no help.

Forum Newbie
    View momoftwo's Feedback (+7)
    All-About momoftwo
    View momoftwo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Credit Card Will Not Validate

I'm having the same problem with validating a credit card. I know my Visa card is good. Did anyone ever figure out the problem? Is this site safe? I'm beginning to wonder, but I paid for a seller+lifetime and would like to be able to use it!

I managed to validate my debit card yesterday, and i think it went through okay this time, as I could then list items again. I have tried quite a few times with different perfectly good cards. My last fee (7p), I paid with Paypal, but I still couldn't list items even though I didn't owe anything.

On a differnt note, the majority of my very few sales are to none paying bidders at the moment - very annoying!

Thread Information