Thread: Non payment of purchase

Forum Newbie
    Newton Le Willows, Merseyside, United Kingdom
    View ntvmike's Feedback (-2)
    All-About ntvmike
    View ntvmike's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Non payment of purchase

Ive sold a set of drum sticks over a month ago and instructed the buyer how long it takes for me to do the sticks which she agreed was ok. Ive invoiced her through paypal as she said that there wasnt a pay now button on the invoice. Ive contacted her a number of times since and im not getting any reply or payment. Im a little reluctant to leave her bad feedback as Ive a feeling she will retaliate with bad feed back for me.As a new user on ebid, I dont want bad feedback.Any advice please?

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ntvmike View Post
    Ive sold a set of drum sticks over a month ago and instructed the buyer how long it takes for me to do the sticks which she agreed was ok. Ive invoiced her through paypal as she said that there wasnt a pay now button on the invoice. Ive contacted her a number of times since and im not getting any reply or payment. Im a little reluctant to leave her bad feedback as Ive a feeling she will retaliate with bad feed back for me.As a new user on ebid, I dont want bad feedback.Any advice please?
    Sign in to your paypal account and try and send an invoice to her email account that way.

x

Use the reminder facility on your AAL - three of those with no response and you can then notify eBid that they are a non-paying bidder. At that point you will get any final fees back.

This is separate from feedback which is voluntary so if you don't want to leave any you can forget it. eBid don't tolerate retaliatory/spiteful feedback so there is an opportunity to appeal if the need arises.

Hope you manage to sort this out with the buyer.

Thread Information