eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New to eBid - help getting set up

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dobewoman View Post
    Brilliant, many thanks for that info. Now I know I can use SSB it will be all systems go.
    Just need to upgrade in a couple of days time and get selling and buying!

Eb*y is going to pieces. Buyers are ripping off sellers like theres no tomorrow and with no comeback.

Still hopefully their loss will be Ebids gain!
    Sad, but great for all of us!

If you notice you do not gets sales and viewers soon as listings go in, ask us to look over your listings and we can suggest tweeks to get sales going.

Different pattern of selling here, buyers do not spend as much time online and do not follow items closely, and don't wait to snap them up at last minute or engage in bidding wars. Best to put first bid at price you would be satisfied with as an only bid, as it is likely that you will get that bid only (if two people accidently bid on one of my items, one will often drop out, and buy a similiar item!!).

good luck on ebid.

View dobewoman's Feedback (+68)
    All-About dobewoman
    View dobewoman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    Sad, but great for all of us!

If you notice you do not gets sales and viewers soon as listings go in, ask us to look over your listings and we can suggest tweeks to get sales going.

Different pattern of selling here, buyers do not spend as much time online and do not follow items closely, and don't wait to snap them up at last minute or engage in bidding wars. Best to put first bid at price you would be satisfied with as an only bid, as it is likely that you will get that bid only (if two people accidently bid on one of my items, one will often drop out, and buy a similiar item!!).

good luck on ebid.
    That information is handy to know thanks. By all means check over my listings any help or advice is gratefully received!

I'm not in any rush for things to sell, I am just going to take my time and I know I will upgrade soon enough. I need to build up my PayPal funds to pay for it though as I have just had a little spending spree!

I noticed that the bidding and views were slower over here and have adjusted my prices accordingly. Still reasonable I think but it's nice to be able to put a sensible price on and not have to sit with my fingers crossed and hope it reaches it and paying a fortune for the privilage.

I would like to do buy it nows can I do that on a free selling status, I did try but it wouldn't let me.

If you have any suggestions about my auctions then please let me know.

Thread Information