My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transfer Ebay Feedback to Ebid?

Yesterday I managed to get my own FB from eBay - did take overnight but I only did it at night. For some reason the system will not allow the Rivers FB to be imported but I got the impression it is the Rivers fault and not anyone elses. Today I managed to do the same for my husband's account. The FB was done within a matter of MINUTES. WOW. His FB is a lot higher than mine as my selling started in his account and then made my own. Trouble is he hasn't managed to sell anything on here (have to re-do all the listings) so it ain't worth him upgrading yet. I upgraded a while ago but still has not paid for itself.

But I live in hope.

Forum Newbie
    View 4ufromfiley's Feedback (+1632)
    All-About 4ufromfiley
    View 4ufromfiley's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi all,
    I am a newcomer to eBid, but after following the advice given on this topic I have managed to get my eBay feedback imported onto eBid.

Many thanks, and looking forward to some happy times with eBid.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    You can do a one time import of feedback earned on other sites by creating a Repatoo account and then asking eBid to do the import. See here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0006

You may get some here pooh-poohing import of feedback but it is a personal choice and allowed.
    Thanks for the link. Hated leaving our good feedback behind on greed bay.
    Now just need to wait for it to show up on here

I've got over 15,000+ feedback on Ebay so if I import this feedback to Ebid then does it mean that I will lose all of my feedback on Ebay as i'm still selling a lot of items on Ebay and I can't afford to lose my feedback?

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by celoxracing View Post
    I've got over 15,000+ feedback on Ebay so if I import this feedback to Ebid then does it mean that I will lose all of my feedback on Ebay as i'm still selling a lot of items on Ebay and I can't afford to lose my feedback?

No. You can continue independent activity on both sites; but your feedback numbers will be merged on eBid

Quote Originally Posted by partycakes4u View Post
    dont even bother with the feedback upload, dont work at all, when you do get a account with repatto you will have to enter bank details
    this ebid site is totaly junk, £50 4 sales waste of time.
    ebay has got it well raped up.
    ebay sellers are just little monkeys listing to the organ player will we do the dance
    Where on earth did you get the idea that you need to give Repatoo.com your bank details.

As to the site. There are loads of people here who manage to get sales, you can hardly blame the site for your lack of sales.
    PLJ

Store open again
    For Portraits in Pastels, Watercolour and Graphite Pencil.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Sweet-Smel...cess-Art-Store
    For beautiful hand made Greeting Cards
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Little-Card-Shop
    For Collectors Dolls
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Little-Doll-Shop
    Quality Secondhand Books
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Little-Book-Shop
    Fine Jewellery and Costume Jewellery
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Little-Jewellery-Shop

View rokins_toys's Feedback (+770)
    All-About rokins_toys
    View rokins_toys's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by partycakes4u View Post
    dont even bother with the feedback upload, dont work at all, when you do get a account with repatto you will have to enter bank details
    this ebid site is totaly junk, £50 4 sales waste of time.
    ebay has got it well raped up.
    ebay sellers are just little monkeys listing to the organ player will we do the dance
    The only thing eBay has wrapped up is YOUR profit margins in THEIR pockets haha! And both THEIR hands are in your pockets as they own PayPal charging a flat rate fee of 20p PLUS 3.4% on transactions which is wrong anyway.
    “Doing business without proper advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does and the girl doesn't even know you're winking at her either."

View CrazyJay's Feedback (+149)
    All-About CrazyJay
    View CrazyJay's Listings
    Forum Posts

There is a small part of me that is tempted to import my feedback from the other side... BUT, I would prefer to build up a genuine score over here.

I do have something over 700 over there, all positive, which would no doubt boost the appearence over here, but I don't know, it just seems a bit unjustified - There is somethign more satisfying in knowing that the coming up for 100 here (OK a bit short) is all due to trading on Ebid.

For those who aren't fussy about filtering what I sell - Take a look at ALL my stuff above. - But for more specific listings, take a peek in the stores below.

TOY-PALLOI - For all sorts of traditional playthings!

THE PAPERBOYS PLEASURE - For Books & Magazines

OUT ON THE FLOOR - For Records - (mainly 1950's - 60's)

VIEWPOINT - Photographic Equipment

THE SCRAPYARD - Spare parts for old cars and bikes

Forum Newbie
    View Berrywine55's Feedback (+64)
    All-About Berrywine55
    View Berrywine55's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello to all, glad to be here. I've only created an account here yesterday as I got so tired of Ebay. Don't have a lot of feedback there, so far only 64, but haven't done a lot of selling on there in a while. It has changed so very much and with buyers having too much control there is just too many problems.

Anyway, I created a Repatoo.com account yesterday also and put the Ebay account and Ebid accounts on there. Then this morning requested them to import feedback but it hasn't come through yet. Will keep checking as I do have some items I'd like to put on here soon.

I was going to give Ebay one more chance but after reading seller central changed my mind pretty quickly. I'm enthusiastic about making a fresh start here.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View KW379's Feedback (+384)
    All-About KW379
    View KW379's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have just signed upto Repatoo and transfered my feedback, total time 5 mins, I did it because my second customer as not left feedback as yet and the sale was four days ago.

Thread Information