My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Linking eBay feedback to your eBid page

Some tips before doing the next one, keep the camera still, plan what you are going to say and read from a script if neccessary also probably a good idea to make sure that the URL ebid.net appears prominently. Also empahsise the advantages of not being tied to PayPal but freedom to use other payment systems like Google Checkout.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Lurker
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
    View bubblegumgirl's Feedback (+11)
    All-About bubblegumgirl
    View bubblegumgirl's Listings
    Forum Posts

HI I have recently moved over to ebid from the site that should not be named
    I worked hard to get good feedback and don't like leaving it there all alone and unloved. I wish it could come with me to show that I am a reputable seller and buyer

All sorts of everything from scuba fins to florists display and books galore
    for craft supplies and kits
    Unique gifts handmade by me

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bubblegumgirl View Post
    I worked hard to get good feedback and don't like leaving it there all alone and unloved. I wish it could come with me to show that I am a reputable seller and buyer
    You can't link to it directly (well you can but it is against eBid rules).

What you can do is import it via a Repatoo account. See: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0006 for more information.

Or put a little non linking graphic in your listing like I do.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Default Rapatoo worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by bubblegumgirl View Post
    Hi, I very recently used rapatoo well impressed like you wanted to show potential customers what type of seller I was

As a Newbie like yourself must say well impressed with loads of aspects of eBid as opposed to feebay, it may take a while to launch selling here but I reckon the investment will be worth it in the long while.

All the best with your new shop
    x
    Alex

For all your emergency and survival needs as well as 1 off deals.

Smile Repatoo

I just linked my feedback with Repatoo. Thanks, Astral276!

Dave in Maine

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theretrotrader View Post
    Through advertising ebid.net through my ebay feedback i have just received my 3rd customer in a month.

I know it doesn't sound like a lot but these are all previous regular ebay customers who now know about ebid.net.

Get the word out there.

Ric
    Hi Ric, I'm doing it too! and also using the follow up to feedback option if I've already left feedback. Hopefully some of my old customers will find me here.

Olivia

I have just submitted a post on Alexa.com under the feebay.con review . There are a lot of very discontent people on there. The more people who submit a negative review on there then the lower the feebay rating. I have also opened my review with a plug for eBid (of course). If leaving a review make sure you type eBid .net and not eBid.net (ie: leave a space)

Forum Newbie
    View Dottiedaisy's Feedback (+160)
    All-About Dottiedaisy
    View Dottiedaisy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile we'll beat them yet!!

Like so many others, I have moved from eBay to eBid after six years. I tried to inform my customers that I was moving and found that my invoices were being stopped, which caused chaos. Also they have reduced my dispatch feedbacks by 60 mounting daily, this is totally unfair as I have 13,000 feedbacks at 100% and I'm known for my speedy dispatch. I have found the best way to get round the problem of informing my customers is to get their e-mail address from PayPal and send a direct e-mail cut and paste, also included in the parcels that go out are compliments slips which tells my customers where I am and what my shop is called. I'm pleased to say that some of my customers appear to be moving with me. But I'll not be beaten,I'm Silver surfer and therefore have lots of time on my hands until e.Bid gets up to speed, so I'm going through my PayPal history a few at a time to e-mail as many people as possible.let's not be beaten by GreedyBays unfair practices. We helped build eBay and with effort will build eBid and make it bigger and better, because with their reasonable charges we can keep our prices down. Keep up the good work folks!!!!

Forum Newbie
    View Dottiedaisy's Feedback (+160)
    All-About Dottiedaisy
    View Dottiedaisy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Ken, I see you recommend Google checkout, I've tried a few times to find out where to apply , I need it putting down idiot style as a Siver surfer I like to check everything twice before I commit to anything, so if you've got the time,could you please help,
    Sleep happy . Dottiedaisy ( Wendy)

Thread Information