My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: just been robbed again :-(

And in the process of trying, they will destroy your merchandise.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

True. I have people spit on my stock just for the fun of it, wipe their dirty, greasy hands on it deliberately etc etc.

Police just rang, they have given the 16 year old a warning/reprimand but the 13 year old is so prolific at stealing stuff that she is up in court next Wednesday. If she is like that at this age, what on earth is she going to be like in a few years time? Doesn't bear thinking about. Makes me feel grateful for the fact that the worst my two girls do is argue all the time and leave their stuff everywhere.

Parkgate Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View MHTTrading's Feedback (+3556)
    All-About MHTTrading
    View MHTTrading's Listings
    Forum Posts

So bright coloured Tutu's are the in thing then... I'll have to pop round and get me one

Unbelievable. I would like to see those parents. Will you go to the hearing and will you get compensation for the damage?

Now I have this very nice, slightly used Louisville slugger aluminum baseball bat that I can lend you. Has just dings (I just keep it by the backdoor), but works just fine. They can't run real far when you give them a few pops on the kneecap!

Let us know what happens.

Damn stupid thing is under 16's can't be charged. Dumb law.

I expect someone to come up to your store with a chainsaw tomorrow morning!

Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Damn stupid thing is under 16's can't be charged. Dumb law.

I expect someone to come up to your store with a chainsaw tomorrow morning!
    Strangest thing is that it wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    Unbelievable. I would like to see those parents. Will you go to the hearing and will you get compensation for the damage?

Now I have this very nice, slightly used Louisville slugger aluminum baseball bat that I can lend you. Has just dings (I just keep it by the backdoor), but works just fine. They can't run real far when you give them a few pops on the kneecap!

Let us know what happens.
    I thought about going, but in the end it would mean shutting the shop up to go and losing more money. The police have said once the hearing is over, they'll bring the stolen tutus back. Unless the police save them for the staff Xmas party that is...

Policeman in a tutu now that may be well worth travelling to Barnsley for....just read the back log on this story...sounds like you have been getting a real raw deal.....worst of it is that they see nothing wrong in what they are doing....beggars belief.....
    Hope things get better
    x
    Alex

For all your emergency and survival needs as well as 1 off deals.

What has become of people? Stealing wiping dirty hands on your merchandise.

It would be wonderful if the judge would have that girl wear a wooden sign in front of your shop that reads something along the lines of,"I stole from this shop" or "I'm a thief" Maybe they would make a few would be thiefs think twice!
    Last edited by girliegirl75; 25th September 2009 at 09:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information