Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just hit the

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Just hit the

mark on feedback not bad for a site with no sales.
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

well done that man Huddy ...

Forum Newbie
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    All-About CNTradeTK
    View CNTradeTK's Listings
    Forum Posts

Congratulations, maybe one day I'll hit the 1 sale mark haha

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

well done, Huddy

Just got an email that I have been on ebid 1 year. Only 2 sales that are not YDC, not exactly sure what to do.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by wyocowgirl1 View Post
    Just got an email that I have been on ebid 1 year. Only 2 sales that are not YDC, not exactly sure what to do.
    I'm with you...been here about 1 1/2 years. Had a few sales, but biggest part are YDC & MSABC. I'm a hobby seller & playing around but, I would like to sell more. I will just sit & bide my time.

Please don't think about leaving us....we need you...and want you to stay here...

Well, I've paid for a lifetime membership, so leaving isn't exactly on the agenda, and the economy has been bad. It's not like my sales on the dark side are breaking any records. My original intention was to use ebid for those things that I felt should be at auction as opposed to a flat price and my "froofies" or non farming related.

I just am out of ideas for promoting. Oh well, maybe something will come to me.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by wyocowgirl1 View Post
    Well, I've paid for a lifetime membership, so leaving isn't exactly on the agenda, and the economy has been bad. It's not like my sales on the dark side are breaking any records. My original intention was to use ebid for those things that I felt should be at auction as opposed to a flat price and my "froofies" or non farming related.

I just am out of ideas for promoting. Oh well, maybe something will come to me.
    I wish I had some ideas too. I used to list on plug your auctions but don't think anyone other then forum regs see them. I talked on fb until my daughter said "ebid, ebid, ebid" was all I talked about. That was a while ago. I do promote the charities there.

Forum Diehard
    View lilused's Feedback (+183)
    All-About lilused
    View lilused's Listings
    Forum Posts

Things seem to be slow on all the sites. I used to have sales on Amazon with Juvinal books, but havent had a sale in several months there either. Seems slow everywhere for every one. But I think the high postal costs are also hurting us too. I think the last raise in costs is the straw that broke the camels back. Don't know, just my guess.

Well it seems to be a yearly thing so far. I asked the postal clerk recently, after the last increase, why don't they just raise the price of a stamp, for example, to 1.00 to save us all a yearly headache.

Thread Information