My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: I got an email

Default I got an email

from feebay, wishing me a happy 2yrs of being with them. Thing is I don't sell over anymore, I do the occasional buying if I can't find anything here. Plus the person I buy from isn't on eBid unfortunatly
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Happy 2 years to you.
    I have been with them from the start and have never had a happy thingy from them.
    so you must be honoured.

Forum Newbie
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    All-About CNTradeTK
    View CNTradeTK's Listings
    Forum Posts

Either that or they are finally realising that their "best" sellers have made their way over here and they are doing everything possible to keep some there so they can keep ripping them off,

my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by CNTradeTK View Post
    Either that or they are finally realising that their "best" sellers have made their way over here and they are doing everything possible to keep some there so they can keep ripping them off,

my opinion
    Lol - right.

Forum Newbie
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    All-About CNTradeTK
    View CNTradeTK's Listings
    Forum Posts

lol

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CNTradeTK View Post

my opinion
    Yup, on another thread a member was saying he actually got feebay to reverse a negative he got from an uncommunicative buyer. Also, unheard of.

Maybe the loss of their big account, General Motors, who quit listing cars because they got little action, has feebay thinking they might have been too hasty in trying to reinvent themselves. Maybe we will all get thank yous, gosh mine if probably a 6 or 7 year one!!

Thread Information