My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: X-factor

Lololololololololololol.Most were well out of tune i agree.Out of their depth as well.But the twins have no idea how bad they are.
    Last edited by Spyder1942; 30th October 2009 at 05:00 PM.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking What Piggin luck

X Factor twins John and Edward Grimes may have contracted swine flu, it has been claimed.

Fears arose about the health of the duo, from Dublin, after they paid a visit to Great Ormond Street Hospital along with other contestants on Tuesday, The Sun reported.
    During their visit the pair allegedly shook hands with a hospital security manager who, hours later, was diagnosed with having the swine flu virus.

The 26-year-old hospital employee was said to be feeling ill before the singers' appearance, but stayed at work because of the number of fans who arrived at the hospital hoping to catch a glimpse of the X-Factor stars.
    He was later diagnosed when he returned home and telephoned the swine flu hot line. He told The Sun: "I was with the twins the most and Rachel [Adedeji] gave me a big hug. I'm worried I've given them swine flu.
    "I know it's not my fault but I feel really bad because John and Edward were two of the nicest people I have met."
    A spokesman for Great Ormond Street said: "Unfortunately, one of the hospital's security team who was working on the X Factor visit on Tuesday has since been diagnosed with swine flu.
    "The member of staff had minimal involvement in the visit; he was not visiting the wards and had no contact with patients.
    "All the X Factor visitors complied with the infection control procedures in place in the hospital. The hospital takes swine flu very seriously and staff know not to come to work if they have symptoms."

But i do not wish that on them.Hope they are well.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

View TonyBridger's Feedback (+252)
    All-About TonyBridger
    View TonyBridger's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder1942 View Post
    Like last year with the blond girl with the wobble voice that sung out of tune
    Do you mean the one who is now starring in the top London show "Little Voice"
    My posts only state my own opinions, unless I've stolen them from someone else

Smile

Well, up until last Saturday night's performances I would have said it was a bit early to call a winner for this year's X-Factor, but I thought RACHEL was brilliant...

As a proud Irishwoman, I was a bit embarrassed when Jedward got through but to be honest, they're not great singers, dancers etc but they are entertaining. Ireland are unable to televote on this competition so it's really quite unfair to hear all the booing at the live performances when the duo make it through. They make it through on votes from the British public, so why are people booing!? We all know that the first chance Danni, Cheryl and Simon get, they will boot Jedward off the X-Factor, but while they have the publics' support, they probably will be in the final three towards the end of the show...

I'm not overly impressed with Chery's lads, think they're either over-rated and unable to sing well... Simon's group of lads have only one genuinely nice fella in it, that's Ollie; the other pair Jamie and Daniel come across as very cocky, so am a bit turned off by them... Louis only has Jedward left in the competition and they've grown such thick skins over the last few weeks, and they're the only lads in the competition not to start crying! So, if I could vote, I'd vote Rachel and Lucy, but each week for me is based on performance; not every contestant so far has been consistent enough, certainly none of them are up to Rhydian's standard and he was terrific... To think Cheryl had a chance to put an opera singing guy through and she didn't may have lost her the crown..

I think we all know that the X-Factor is mostly based on fuelling the egos of well established people already...

Futhermore, I forgot to add, why has X-Factor producers allowed two people clearly under the influence of banned substances be allowed to perform live in front of a family orientated audience?

Robbie Williams was mad eyed and raving... Whitney was definitely on something. Two former huge stars making one of the biggest comeback in music history should be healthy in all forms and yet have the audacity to ask for people to go see their concerts... we're just paying for the drug habits..

I really do think that if X Factor are going to have performers, who are known drug users (past or currently using) be randomly tested either at their hotel or dressing room at the studios... Whitney's conduct on stage was appallingly bad and really both her and Robbie Williams should be encouraged to attend a drug rehab place..

There's the famous Hacienda clinic in Texas that has a great reputation for helping people...

Forum Saint
    All-About Pink_Panther
    Forum Posts

ARGGGGGGggggggggggggggggggg !
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Has someone got a couple of sharp stakes and a big Hammer?
    Silver Bullet's? Wolfbane & garlic?

Forum Saint
    All-About Pink_Panther
    Forum Posts

Lloyd?

Forum Saint
    All-About Pink_Panther
    Forum Posts