Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Wow, a personal response

Forum Newbie
    All-About designerdecadence
    View designerdecadence's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking Wow, a personal response

I have only recently joined ebid, after being on the illustrious feebay. I had a query, nothing to mad, just a quick question.

I actually got a personal response. Can you imagine that? It was actually shaped to fit my question. It was such a novelty I raved about it with friends, and they too were impressed, if not a little shocked, they like me though that personal service had gone out the window.

Well done lads, and to be honest Im not usually that impressed, especially as my cup overflows with feebay cynicism. Thanks for showing me that true customer service and common sense still prevails in the mad world of ecommerce!

Welcome to eBid - I'm glad that the personal response of eBids management support impressed you. That and a load of other things - too many to list - is the beauty of eBid.

eBid is a smaller venue that the site you've come from, and sales are slower here than there - but, eBid has pluses that shine way above the other site - the personal response being one of them.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Welcome aboard - fun fun fun
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Welcome to ebid! Yes, solving problems and answering questions is something that is done here!

Another thing we do here is help newcomers get selling fast. After you set up your listings and don't get a nibble in a week or so, come back to the forums and ask us to look at them. Often it takes just a tweek to get you selling fast.

Sales vary here, depending on what you are selling and you have to work at marketing your items by contacting old customers, urging them to come here, and making sure that your items show up on google searches (use BIN and ten automatic reposts).

good luck!

Forum Newbie
    All-About designerdecadence
    View designerdecadence's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the info, but can I please ask, whats BIN? Sorry for seeming a bit thick... Thanks

Rachael

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

BIN = Buy it now

Forum Lurker
    View willie2530's Feedback (+403)
    All-About willie2530
    View willie2530's Listings
    Forum Posts

yes welcome to e-bid.they are a very very helpful bunch.they help with any questions that you may have.thanks all

A bin can either mean something you put your rubbish in or as meebo say's Buy It Now
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

T m i :d:d:d
    will try again - TMI
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information