My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2009

Anything arty ethnic style for me. Love jewellery, studio pottery, candles etc or a good book or cd / dvd. Don't mind second hand and helping to save the planet plus you can buy it on eBid and make a seller happy !

Quote Originally Posted by UniquenMornique View Post
    LOL LOL LOL

I am stuck of what to buy mine?????????

Need some hints real soon anybody out there ?????????
    Something from your hometown area would be nice. A copy of the newspaper with a big Christmas cookie section. An area cookbook, one of those church or school ones. Or from your club. Calendar from area or country? Everyone can use an extra one.

Pens, pencils, notecards, items for decorating their desk. Fancy bookmarks. A Christmas CD. A nice warm scarf, hat or mitties (Florida people excluded).

Or something clever like a BBQ book and some packages of spices? A cookie book with same? Light enough to mail and no breakage.

If they have pets, how about a pet photo frame? Or kid one? Hubby one, family one? Or if they have a certain pet, lab, black/white kitty, then a jewelry pin or xmas ornament with that kind of pet on it. Or a calendar with labs, boxers, etc. Even if have other types, would like a kitty or puppy calendar.

Computer accessories? mousepad etc.

I am going to avoid anything heavy, liquid or stuff like that there. Any of above go right in an envelope.

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    Something from your hometown area would be nice. A copy of the newspaper with a big Christmas cookie section. An area cookbook, one of those church or school ones. Or from your club. Calendar from area or country? Everyone can use an extra one.

Pens, pencils, notecards, items for decorating their desk. Fancy bookmarks. A Christmas CD. A nice warm scarf, hat or mitties (Florida people excluded).

Or something clever like a BBQ book and some packages of spices? A cookie book with same? Light enough to mail and no breakage.

If they have pets, how about a pet photo frame? Or kid one? Hubby one, family one? Or if they have a certain pet, lab, black/white kitty, then a jewelry pin or xmas ornament with that kind of pet on it. Or a calendar with labs, boxers, etc. Even if have other types, would like a kitty or puppy calendar.

Computer accessories? mousepad etc.

I am going to avoid anything heavy, liquid or stuff like that there. Any of above go right in an envelope.
    Hey thank you some good suggestions there.
    Sometimes my mind just goes so blank when you have to buy for someone you don't know that well.
    Lorraine xx

Just to let my SS know that mine has arrived....Thank you soooo much.
    XX

Forum Saint
    View RonOne's Feedback (+4296)
    All-About RonOne
    View RonOne's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you SS for my pressie and card,
    it doesn't look like 20 ciggy's though.

But I'll find out on Christmas day.
    Thank you very much.
    Happy Christmas & New Year.

I hope my receipient likes what I got them
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Forum Saint
    View RonOne's Feedback (+4296)
    All-About RonOne
    View RonOne's Listings
    Forum Posts

It would be nice if the item I sent got to its destination O.K. aswell.

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

me no got Secret Santa pressie yet..boohoo..hope they aint forgot little old me

Quote Originally Posted by ejean9 View Post
    me no got Secret Santa pressie yet..boohoo..hope they aint forgot little old me
    me no too - think there is something wrong with us? Don't know what it could be cos we are always very very good
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    me no too - think there is something wrong with us? Don't know what it could be cos we are always very very good
    LOL - That makes three of us ...... do you think people are trying to tell us something ?!

Maybe ours are coming from overseas ..... she said hopefully ..... not that we've got a numb bum from sitting on the naughty bench for sooooo long or anything !

Thread Information