Thread: Disappearing listings

Rhondda Cynon Taf, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View Trinakarenmille's Feedback (+2574)
    All-About Trinakarenmille
    View Trinakarenmille's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    But in my case it is not that because I don't use the spreadsheet.

So that still leaves, maybe, a category changed, I did not revise my listings, and it was pulled? Or was just randomly dropped when we had relist problems. But the pillowcases were pretty recent and I could not find any copies in my unsolds so that might be it?

It is like they vanished from everywhere. Odd thing to happen. Not the end of the world.

I did poke around on google because sometimes they retain stuff after it is gone, but no luck. Just the relists I just put on. Oh well. If you like 1940s unstitched stamped cotton pillowcase sets to embroider, they are back on and so is the Xmas pillow (all finished).
    Delta.

I have always used the new on my designer items.
    Click the used or new on the other categories.

I know at least 9 items have gone from the designer listings, possibly more. These were recent listings, with box clicked for new, new in title.
    Some listings also gone from the vintage category also.

Like you say, they disappear as if they were never there.

I found out what has been happening. Got an email from ebid saying my two listings for crochet doilies were removed because they had been put into wrong category, Antiques, lace, crochet & doilies!!! Duh.

Reported to support. However with my other missing items I never got an email saying they were pulled. But remember some people have been getting emails saying items were pulled but no item info was included? Maybe a glitch here. I will let you know what support says.

I relisted by items, 22372767 and 22372768 with no alterations of any kind. Category was correct on both and on the two dozen other doilies in that category.

Thread Information