My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: No postage added??

Default No postage added??

I have just sold 2 items and they were paid for immediately by paypal but the postage wasn't added.I'm a bit confused (not for the first time).Does anyone know why this is?I'm not too bothered this time as it's only £1 but i wouldn't want to happen again.

Please click on the store links below for personalised keyrings and badges, all in alphabetical order on the left hand side in each store.

Have you got paypal settings over-riding things? Or do you have not known on the auction?

Hi Sarah, I haven't changed any settings and i've never had this happen before.I was expecting to have to pay her back some postage because she paid for them before i had a chance to combine.

Please click on the store links below for personalised keyrings and badges, all in alphabetical order on the left hand side in each store.

Do you sell from your own site too and have P&P included within paypal?

No i don't have my own site but i do sell on that other site.I've probably done something stupid(has been known)but i can't work out what.
    Cherry

I don't know where you need to look but I'm sure that some one will tell you where the setting is in paypal

Quote Originally Posted by Blossombob View Post
    I have just sold 2 items and they were paid for immediately by paypal but the postage wasn't added.I'm a bit confused (not for the first time).Does anyone know why this is?I'm not too bothered this time as it's only £1 but i wouldn't want to happen again.

mmm from this side things look fine on your auctions, you have PP option, also gives the postage for overseas when I open the listings.

Try to combine an invoice for this person now, and see if the shipping shows up there. Not sure if you can do it after payment, but it would give you an indication on how the settings on your account are set up?

Hi Delta, I'm not able to combine them now they've been paid but the postage shows up on each separate invoice.Hopefuly it was just a one off and won't happen again.If it does i'll have to email paypal praps.Thanks for your help.
    Cherry.

I have just had a similar issue - postage should be either £2.70 or £3.00 and the buyer was charged £1.50 (does not cover cost) Had to send paypal request for the other £1.50!

Thread Information