My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: refund

Default refund

hi, my last customer changed their mind and returned the items, so I have issued a full refund. Can anyone tell me how to get my eBid fees back.
    Thanks in advance,
    Karen
    Woolshopdirect have available a large selection of double knitting, random colour yarn, chunky, aran, pure alpaca, mohair, boucle, pure wool, 4-ply cones, baby yarn, knitting patterns and needles. GOOD VALUE - TOP CLASS SERVICE

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/WOOLSHOPDIRECT

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I feel this won't get a refund of fees as the sale was completed. But if you email support, they would give you the answer
    (been browsing your shop. Nice things and will be back when I get paid next)

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Seconded. eBid carried out their part of the transaction in providing you with the means to sell the item. Not their fault the sale fell through. So no refund due.

As you are registered as a business the DSRs allow a buyer to change their mind if the item is sold as BuyNow. All part and parcel of doing business I'm afraid. If sold by auction then they do not have the right to change their mind and then it is your choice whether to accept the return or not.

Thanks for your replies. I had a feeling this person was dodgy at the time, and a person with the same username has feedback of -1 on eBay. I think they were just using me as a lending library, lol, but i have lost the postage, packing and time, also the patterns were returned creased. Oh well!!!!
    Woolshopdirect have available a large selection of double knitting, random colour yarn, chunky, aran, pure alpaca, mohair, boucle, pure wool, 4-ply cones, baby yarn, knitting patterns and needles. GOOD VALUE - TOP CLASS SERVICE

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/WOOLSHOPDIRECT

I had this quite a lot when I had my B&M shop, as i would not sell patterns without the wool they used to come in buy the lot, Photo copy the pattern then bring it all back, but this is illegal and you don't have to take the patterns back as they are sold under copyright, ie; you don't bring it back when you have photocopied it and you don't sell it on after you have used it............. Yeah right!!!!!!!!!

Forum Diehard
    View ArtisanUK's Feedback (+49)
    All-About ArtisanUK
    View ArtisanUK's Listings
    Forum Posts

The buyer has an obligation to return them in the same condition they received them in.
    Of course they will probably say they were creased when they got them ..

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I had this quite a lot when I had my B&M shop, as i would not sell patterns without the wool they used to come in buy the lot, Photo copy the pattern then bring it all back, but this is illegal and you don't have to take the patterns back as they are sold under copyright, ie; you don't bring it back when you have photocopied it and you don't sell it on after you have used it............. Yeah right!!!!!!!!!
    Cheapness must be worldwide! Now I know why our yarn shops have signs saying patterns are not returnable. Those little devils and their copy machines!

Thread Information