My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: How spooky is that

Smile How spooky is that

I have to say that I have been lazy with my ebid listings and had not until the other day even looked at the site for a long time. When I did I was impressed with the new changes that I knew nothing about and felt it was time to get more involved.
    Today I log into my account to sort a few thing out and 1/2 create a new listing that I can edit as time goes on to make it the master listing I can then sell similer items from and within 5 mins I have a sale on an item that has sat here for months.
    I think that the time has come to do more work on this site.
    Congrats to all at ebid for the new look.
    Panda

Forum Lurker
    View AllNewCDDVD4You's Feedback (+139)
    All-About AllNewCDDVD4You
    View AllNewCDDVD4You's Listings
    Forum Posts

That's great news
    I've noticed since the new look my views have increased
    Last night I got 3 bids as well so feeling more positive too

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaproducts View Post
    I have to say that I have been lazy with my ebid listings and had not until the other day even looked at the site for a long time. When I did I was impressed with the new changes that I knew nothing about and felt it was time to get more involved.
    Today I log into my account to sort a few thing out and 1/2 create a new listing that I can edit as time goes on to make it the master listing I can then sell similer items from and within 5 mins I have a sale on an item that has sat here for months.
    I think that the time has come to do more work on this site.
    Congrats to all at ebid for the new look.
    Panda
    Not so much spooky, but with refreshing your log in date buyers don't think you are one of the dump and run sellers anymore !
    Good luck now that you are back and we hope to see a lot more of you !

I am starting to see a future for ebid and feel positive about it and will be here much more often.
    I will also need advice as time goes on so look forward to help from those of you who have been active on here for a long time.
    Panda

I am starting to see a future for ebid and feel positive about it and will be here much more often.
    I will also need advice as time goes on so look forward to help from those of you who have been active on here for a long time.
    Panda
    Lol - just shout when you need it. There's always somebody about that will give you great words of wisdom !

Panda
    Someone is always here to help you get going again! Good luck on ebid.

Quote Originally Posted by AllNewCDDVD4You View Post
    That's great news
    I've noticed since the new look my views have increased
    Last night I got 3 bids as well so feeling more positive too
    Me too. Went to a local auction last night, came home, checked my ebid and had ten bids/sales!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Lol - just shout when you need it. There's always somebody about that will give you great words of wisdom !

Your laughing emoticon is very reassuring Cornish. LMAO

Thread Information