Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Woo-hoo ninja!!! 0.95 much better!!!

Thumbs up Woo-hoo ninja!!! 0.95 much better!!!

I just gotta tell ya this story. Here i was the other day working on getting some auctions ready on ninja, ( i'm not savvy like the rest of you so it takes me some time......) i got tired, shut down, went to bed, got up the next morning fired up ninja and there it was!! A blank auction page!! Every single auction was gone!! Where, i don't know, just g-o-n-e forever. Though frustrated, i started over yesterday am. I worked and worked, had a nice little list of 50 or so auctions, then it happened.......ninja got tired, hung up, and became unresponsive....well.....the only choice was to shut it down and restart......yes my friends every single auction was again in the ozone layer someplace lost forever! Well i could have thrown the puter out the window......cried......or, just start over again. Well, i'll just start over again, stubborn person that i am. Then...ninja has 0.95 to download (i had 0.94 downloaded the day before and took 3 hrs cuz i'm just dial-up) oh #@*# i said, i have to down load for anoher 3 hours!!! Well i persevered and down loaded it and "woo-hoo"!!!!! What an improvement!! I got up this am, fired up ninja, and there they were all nice and cozy just like i left them, the three (3) (wasn't going to risk losing any more than that!) lol! Auctions i did last night. Anyhow, a great big thank-you ninja team!!! It seems much more stable too!!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Until such time as the NL gets its own save/backup function this post describes where it saves its data: http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.ph...27#post1149627

You can make a copy of this file somewhere safe on a regular basis; in case NL's own copy decides to go walkabout.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Until such time as the NL gets its own save/backup function this post describes where it saves its data: http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.ph...27#post1149627

You can make a copy of this file somewhere safe on a regular basis; in case NL's own copy decides to go walkabout.
    I believe 0.95 changed that location, however... they also changed up filenames, it appears.... so may need to edit that post a bit
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ah yes. Sneaky.

Now in file data.csv in folder NinjaLister off your My Documents folder.

Can't be bothered to edit the original post.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Ah yes. Sneaky.

Now in file data.csv in folder NinjaLister off your My Documents folder.

Can't be bothered to edit the original post.
    Are you gettin' lazy on us, Mel??

I hope they dont do away with the old method - much prefer it.

Thread Information