My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: First ebid Sale

So far I have lost money here. where are the buyers ? I am trying to sell items for pennies. the 1st batch I sold 2 items 1 bid. once it was all said and done I was out about $10.00 - product,shipping,and transaction fees. I went up on my inventory to atleast loose 1/2 of what is actually in almost 80% inventory can sone one look ? see if my store is ok maybe some ideas on what I can do to improve ? I do not want to go back to ebay but one can only loose money for so long .

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by halfbloodprince9 View Post
    So far I have lost money here. where are the buyers ? I am trying to sell items for pennies. the 1st batch I sold 2 items 1 bid. once it was all said and done I was out about $10.00 - product,shipping,and transaction fees. I went up on my inventory to atleast loose 1/2 of what is actually in almost 80% inventory can sone one look ? see if my store is ok maybe some ideas on what I can do to improve ? I do not want to go back to ebay but one can only loose money for so long .
    Not having a clue about your items I can't say whether the prices are good,bad or indifferent!What I will say is that there aren't a lot of bidding wars here just yet so you need to set your start price at the amount you would be happy with it selling at.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

You asked for advise so please take this kindly.

If you look to the right when listing, by title, it will tell you not to use symbols in your title that do not pertain to the title. At least that is the way I interperted it. I don't know if the funny faces would prohibit your items from showing in Google or not.

Like blue said price your items so you will be happy when they sell. If there is a bidding war then you will be elated! LOL

Thread Information