I know I've mentioned this before, but I've just done a search & nobody has mentioned it since or recently.

There's already a small community on Flickr.
To date I haven't had any problems actually putting links to my eBid stores in the photo descriptions..

I've uploaded quite a few photos onto Picasa for hosting photos. Since the last time I mentioned it might be worth a go, I've had many hits on the albums that I have made public. Pity I didn't have any links on these .
Based on this discovery I'm going to try & find a bit more time to add links to descriptions & make a few more albums public.

If you already have a google account, it's a doddle to set up. From Google Home Page go to menu @ top left & click on "more" then Photos & add it as product.

It has a generous 1024 MB storage so plenty of room.

We still need more on Facebook. You can sign up with an account specifically for eBid so you don't need to add any personal details as such. You can then just upload photos of your stock, make them public & add links etc.. !!

If you feel really adventurous you can even join some e*ay groups & post some links...