eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would anyone have interest in autographed u2 acdc etc

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would have to agree with mags on this one....I feel this is a plug...but they are not the first do this on here , I might as well be totally honest here....classed as individual , but can order more , ????.....I thought if you bought items in , with the intention of selling at a profit , you were classed as a busines ?...
    sorry just my thoughts....papa.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

We can leave this to die now, I think

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

I really did not know I was doing anything wrong by listing them in the kt as they are not listed all I was trying to do was get some feedback on them and seeing as how folks do not answer in plugs and they are not current listings I thought it ok to put em in the kt,Sorry for upsetting anyone with that.

The autographs we use are all 100%authentic and we only use 3-4 suppliers of autographs who have been in buisness for as many as 20 years paying singers/actors or atheletes for signatures,we do not buy from any random site cause the price is right we pay a lot for our autographs and in our hollywood coa they come with a time date and place of where it was signed and most have a number on the coa that will match the holo on the picture,thirdly we have done a lot of private signings ourselves and pay different atheletes top $ for thei autos as they come into store sit and sign for an hour or 2,if you look at my montreal canadiens page the fella in the pic is an older canadiens player who we had sign for us a few months back so yes these are real autos but I do know folks would second guess as the net as well as shops are loaded with fakes

To papa,if you are saying that we are a buisness,I never said we were not.If you look at one of the threads I put up when first signing up I stated we are a buisness,had a walk in store for years but are currently changing locales which we are,the items I have for sale now are all my stuff so not buisness related,if and when I start to list items for the store I will change to buisness if that is your problem,as it stands now we have our tax #s and my husband still sells to a lot of his clients while in transition at shows or personal meets,we declare everything related to our buisness and always have,a lot of our older stock that had been in our shop and not sold over the years had found it's way into my home,I keep them seperate from my personal items that I list even though our accountant says we could sell them as some are years back

To sum up,

I apologize for listing it in the kt

All are signatures are 100% authentic and would pass any psa/dna testing

I am listing as an individual seller as for now that is what I am,when I start listing things buisness related I will change that,but try not to jump on someone without first having their side of the story,a lot of these online riffs are easily avoidable if someone would just take the time to ask a question before jumping to an accusation

Thread Information