eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very pleased :)

View Yoloce's Feedback (+1269)
    All-About Yoloce
    View Yoloce's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking Very pleased :)

I think when I last listed here it took me about 6 months to finally sell 1 item. So I was giving up hope with the site. But that has all changed now

Yesterday I listed some auctions and couldnt believe it when one of them sold just a few hours later. I hope this means that more people know about this site now and that people might be getting more interest in their auctions.

I'm here to stay now

P.S. The customer service from this site is so much better than ebay. Whenever I have sent support a question, they have always sent me a personal reply back the same day. So thank you very much
    ♥ a Collection of Beauty, Sweet and Girly Treats ♥

Well done - and many many more sales
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Congratulations.

I still think it remains a group effort by sellers to keep bringing more buyers to this site.

Right now there is more choice than ever on here and it keeps getting better all the time.

Whether selling 1 item or 10,000 were all making a difference.

And with more choice not only do we bring in new buyers but give existing buyers another reason to return.

Forum Diehard
    View baconsdozen's Feedback (+711)
    All-About baconsdozen
    View baconsdozen's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm please to see people taking the plunge and buying their first item on ebay.
    Especially when its one of the tools I'm selling!!
    .I often have a look at their feedback after a week or so and see if they've made other purchases, and am pleased to see some have.
    ,There's no doubt about it,ebid is on a roll.

Good to hear it!

Metcalfe's Law - the value of a network grows exponentially with the addition of new nodes Just keep posting, just keep posting!

I like eBid, too. Similiar story with support: fast, and personal.

View bluejypsy's Feedback (+618)
    All-About bluejypsy
    View bluejypsy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baconsdozen View Post
    I'm please to see people taking the plunge and buying their first item on ebay.
    Especially when its one of the tools I'm selling!!
    .I often have a look at their feedback after a week or so and see if they've made other purchases, and am pleased to see some have.
    ,There's no doubt about it,ebid is on a roll.
    I agree, I sold several items last night, ok they were made to order but still a lovely sale and it certainly brightens the day. I used free listing weekend you know where a fortnight ago and didn't sell a single item. No way could I have afforded to pay for those listings. I only use "them" to funnel folks to here stating that this is my main place to sell. My prices are much lower here so buyers are happy to join and save themselves a few pennies. eBid is a winner for everyone.

Special items for that special little person in your life.

Click here to visit Blue's Homemade Goodies.

View Yoloce's Feedback (+1269)
    All-About Yoloce
    View Yoloce's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for your lovely replies

Ebay's fees literally stung me last month, that was one of the main reasons I decided to try back here. I thought its better at least listing here than having your stock sitting on the shelf not doing anything. Even if it doesnt sell here.

Surprisingly though, the item that sold a few hours after being listed here, I had relisted that god knows how many times on ebay and although I had watchers, it never even sold. So maybe some buyers who are on here, do not even use ebay?

I cant wait to sell more stuff on here and I just wish I could call this my main home instead of ebay. But who knows what might happen in the future
    ♥ a Collection of Beauty, Sweet and Girly Treats ♥

Thread Information