Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eBid Fees for chosen features

Forum Newbie
    View suvvern's Feedback (+25)
    All-About suvvern
    View suvvern's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default eBid Fees for chosen features

As a new eBidder (part of the mass emigration ) I registered my credit card for verification.

Can anyone tell me how I can make it so that any eBid fees I incur if I choose Special Features are taken from my Bank Account (Debit Card) rather than from my Credit Card :?:

Thanks

Forum Newbie
    All-About suvvern
    View suvvern's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default eBid Fees for chosen features

As a new eBidder (part of the mass emigration ) I registered my credit card for verification.

Can anyone tell me how I can make it so that any eBid fees I incur if I choose Special Features are taken from my Bank Account (Debit Card) rather than from my Credit Card :?:

Thanks

Default Re: eBid Fees for chosen features

You will receive an invoice at the beginning of every month and payment will automatically be debited at the same time.
    http://www.ebid.net
    Home of the Zero Fee Online Auction
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn

You will receive an invoice at the beginning of every month and payment will automatically be debited at the same time.
    http://www.ebid.net
    Home of the Zero Fee Online Auction
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    So you mean that the invoice will not be sent in advance of payment being taken so that we will not know how much the bill will be for, until the money is gone?

So you mean that the invoice will not be sent in advance of payment being taken so that we will not know how much the bill will be for, until the money is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by premierfirst
    You can find out how much is outstanding anytime you want by going into MyeBid then my Money. :mrgreen:

You can find out how much is outstanding anytime you want by going into MyeBid then my Money. :mrgreen:

Forum Newbie
    All-About suvvern
    View suvvern's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have read the above with interest, but my first question is still unanswered :cry:

Please :arrow: how can I make it so any fees incurred are taken from my Debit Card (Bank Account) instead of my Credit Card :?:

( I am trying to give up Credit Cards

:shock: they are bad for my financial health :roll:

Thread Information