My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: If you have bought something from Ebid post here

[QUOTE=deltadelta48;1240966]Excellent! Best advertisement for ebid is all of the items that it downloads to google, around the clock. As sellers we are so pleased that we have a continuous stream of good buyers, like you, coming off of google.

QUOTE]

I think what I was trying to say was that I didn't think that Google had picked up eBid well at all. Google did not pick up eBid UK at all when I searched just UK websites. Even when I searched world wide it only picked up the Canadian version. Only by my persistence did I find the UK eBid site.
    If I were a Seller on eBid, I would be extremely concerned that Google was not picking up the auctions on eBid.
    i'm not that techno savvy at all, but I would have thought that the eBid Powers-That-Be should be paying Google to get their site further up the search engine listings as without that sort of exposure I don't see how the site can grow and become a realistic competitor to other online auction sites.
    What do you reckon?
    :-)

Hi again MeganRabbit ... Would you mind taking the time to add your category suggestions for cross stich to that Forum? The owners of eBid go through there and do periodic additions and you've got some good input there.

I'm a relative newcomer to eBid as well, starting to sell at the beginning of May. There is certainly a learning curve everything and eBid is no exception. One thing about eBid though, there are many experienced eBidders on the forum who are willing to help out, so please don't hesitate to ask any questions that you have.

I bought 1 item more like a service you could say similar to NL for .99 couldn't go wrong there even though it's not up to date and I don't use it much but that was the only think that seemed interesting for me to buy at the time + I wanted to see how the buying process was in case other buyers buying from me had questions.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Hi again MeganRabbit ... Would you mind taking the time to add your category suggestions for cross stich to that Forum? The owners of eBid go through there and do periodic additions and you've got some good input there.
    Hi Marie, thank you for the response - yes, I will have a look at adding my suggestions to the Category Forum!!

And I also think I might give selling on eBid a try!

Thread Information