Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Google Products problem with non-breaking spaces

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Google Products problem with non-breaking spaces

There appears to be an issue when descriptions of items containing non-breaking spaces are uploaded to Google Products. Rather than displaying them as spaces it displays them as the &#160 code.

I.e. What should display as: Long winter coat displays as: Long&#160winter&#160coat

I don't know if this is an eBid or a Google issue ,but I feel it needs looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    There appears to be an issue when descriptions of items containing non-breaking spaces are uploaded to Google Products. Rather than displaying them as spaces it displays them as the code.

I.e. What should display as: Long winter coat displays as: Long winter coat

I don't know if this is an eBid or a Google issue ,but I feel it needs looking at.
    I mentioned this the other day in one of our threads about Google search issues. Do you mean for example parts of an item description which maybe be placed inside quotation marks but done without inserting the opening quotation mark and then spacing before wording is added and also spacing at the end before closing quotation marks? Does this cause the NBSP in HTML to display descriptions incorrectly or garbled looking?
    Low Prices on Brand New Top Quality Luggage, Leathers, Bags, Cookware and more!!

Click The Banner Below To Our "All About" Page And Find All Our Clickable Store Links There

Thread Information