Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 'Stay inside' plea as winter bites

Quote Originally Posted by shezz View Post
    Tell me about it, I've phoned some residents up and they are loverly, but others, I just think OMG how can someone be like that, whats worse, I have to be sooooo cool with them, Hope i can get out early looks like it's getting worse out there, only i dont want to go yet till later when it calms down a bit.
    Yes I know Shezz and I think I met more of the "others" when I had my B&M shop, some very nasty people out there, I will admit to literally throwing one man out of the shop one day and telling him to go do one when I "lost it" mind you he was very nasty.

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Always makes me wonder........What do they do in Norway? Stay indoors for 6 months? I have ventured into the blizzard. Its cold in the wind. So what!

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Just to cheer you all up! Hubby (Postie) says there is a huge backlog of parcels growing by the day.... We are in Heywood only 7 Yorkies full of parcels. Other sorting offices East of the Pennines are really stuggling to keep up. Vans not able to get to addresses. Don't shout at yer Posties tho cos they are battling through the snow with heavy bags. They cannot work from home!!!
    Click to open The Allsorts Cupboard

Widen your search Horizons
    Find it on eBid
    Click here to join the fun for FREE

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rednosty View Post
    Always makes me wonder........What do they do in Norway? Stay indoors for 6 months?
    I would guess they live with the snow rather than making a half baked attempt to fight it.

People would fare better here if it were possible to fit chains or snow tyres to vehicles in the current weather. You can't though as some roads are 'cleared' which would wreck such devices as soon as you got on those roads.

If you have elderly neighbourd they may be too proud to ask, but give a look in to see if they need anything.
    The pavements never get done and with snow on top of ice they are treacherous.

Thread Information