My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is it about feedback......

Is it because feedback is in the sellers interest mainly.

If the buyer got their item and are happy, whats the benefit to them in leaving feedback?

You can guarantee you will hear from them if they don't receive the item or are not pleased.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Feedback? I am h u n g r y for it ! but then, I've got the dark glass icon hanging over me!
    I suppose if I had a reasonable amount I wouldn't bother so much but I do worry in case something hasn't arrived or if someone is unhappy in some way. I have emailed 3 on the other side tonight & hoping either snow has delayed or that they just haven't got round to doing FB. So far no-one has been unhappy and nothing has gone missing (everything crossed) - but it is a worry. Even with proof of posting to support me I still get concerned.

Personal Reminder - it's early days for me - take it easy girl & stop panicking!

Smile

I think feed back does help the buyer in making choices, when i buy certain items on line I always google reviews of the item to see what people think, so maybe feed back here is like that just we are being vetted rather than the item lol.

If you have negative feedback you must always allow positive too as it balances out then, as sometimes even one negative seen is enough to put some off

With the lovely emails you guys are getting could you not create a comments page/section within your about me page, would this be allowed/possible

Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View stitchysyl's Feedback (+2137)
    All-About stitchysyl
    View stitchysyl's Listings
    Forum Posts

I find that its new buyers that don't leave feedback...those with zero feedback. I assume they are just passing through, made a purchase and then moved on.

It doesn't bother me if I don't get feedback...but thats probably because mines healthy anyway. I might feel differently if I was just starting to build up my feedback.

I always leave feedback but think of it as a courtesy other than something I have to do...and see feedback left for me the same way.

Forum Lurker
    View Dianekmt's Feedback (+221)
    All-About Dianekmt
    View Dianekmt's Listings
    Forum Posts

Interesting Idea Bizzylizzy!
    Thanks everyone for your comments, it is interesting seeing your different points of view.
    Best Wishes,
    Diane.

Thread Information