Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Why not contact our favorite ebay , etc sellers and ask them if they will be selling

Default Why not contact our favorite ebay , etc sellers and ask them if they will be selling

Why not ask our favorite sellers we buy from on ebay and so on and ask if they are ever going to be selling on ebid . We should ask outside of ebay communication of course to follow their rules. But, I am going to ask some of my favorite ebay stores and tell them I have started to buy from ebid and looking to see if they are going to move there also so I can continue to buy .

worth a shot .

Forum Diehard
    View SherMari's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About SherMari
    View SherMari's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Why not contact our favorite ebay , etc sellers and ask them if they will be sell

Quote Originally Posted by liquidationitems View Post
    Why not ask our favorite sellers we buy from on ebay and so on and ask if they are ever going to be selling on ebid . We should ask outside of ebay communication of course to follow their rules. But, I am going to ask some of my favorite ebay stores and tell them I have started to buy from ebid and looking to see if they are going to move there also so I can continue to buy .

worth a shot .
    Ever since I have been selling on eBid, I have been emailing current and prior buyers and sellers to let them know about eBid

Default Re: Why not contact our favorite ebay , etc sellers and ask them if they will be sell

I email all my buyers on ebay obviously not through ebay channels...dont know why but they dont come, I have over 5000 positive feedbacks on ebay, I try to sell the same items, list them the same way even try to sell them cheaper on ebid but its disappointing....

Quote Originally Posted by liquidationitems View Post

worth a shot .
    Hi,
    I'm an Ebay Powerseller. Been there 13 years. The lastest is driving me and others away from Ebay. I've had an account here about 3 years, but have rarely used it. I'd like to ask you all a favor. The time is ripe now to get Ebay sellers over here. The latest of charging fees on shipping is ridiculous. I'd like to encourage some of you elder statespeople over here to go to Boycott Ebay on Facebook. You will see in the posts--flat out--they want to know more about Ebid and if it's right for them. Maybe it is--maybe it isn't. But they sure could use some encouragement right now. Thanks! Rita

Hi Rita
    I too am a powerseller, really sick of the ebay fees, couple of years back they stopped sellers from adding a percentage to their postage to pay the pay/pal charges, the sellers are not allowed but pay/pal were now I read that ebay is to also charge on postage, at a time when I feel that only ebay, pay/pal & the Royal Mail are the only ones to make money I read that the items I sell, Final Valuation Fees are to rise from 9.9% to 12%...something needs doing a boycott is a good idea...Kindest Regards Malc

Quote Originally Posted by librasrib17 View Post
    I email all my buyers on ebay obviously not through ebay channels...dont know why but they dont come, I have over 5000 positive feedbacks on ebay, I try to sell the same items, list them the same way even try to sell them cheaper on ebid but its disappointing....

hey do you tell your buyers that you will accept paypal here and they still have all the protection and that you are offering the same quality items at maybe a lower price to entice them . tell them its free and safe and offer them something like lower shipping or lower price for shopping at ebid with you .give them a reason to come over.

tell them what you have for sale on here

entice them , explain why you moved here to save on fees and pass on the savings to them , tell them to bookmark your store so if they want to come back and shop with you again they will have you easily accessable. tell them if they want future coupons or speial discounts to email you back to put on a email list where you will send them that kinda stuff and future sales and specials.

this is almost like running your own store. you have to self promote and entice people to come to you till ou have a following . once you have that following you will make so much more money .

just getting those first buyers to come to you . get a twitter account , facebook account have people follow you on on there too and then post items on there through the buttons on each auction.

Thread Information