Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Woohoo My first Sale !

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Woohoo My first Sale !

Quote Originally Posted by carpentercomicbook View Post
    Cant purchase not right now. I have bonanza going I have auctiva I paid for a full year so yes auctiva means ebay. Plus have items on ebid. Besides not talking about my listing I can pep those up. I'm talking when your in the auction site and your looking for items it's plain looking boring not inviting. It's an all white back ground I don't know if's boring. You mention my auctions I have running those have been listed a year only sold 1 item on here. But I don't have anything fantastic on this site either. Well can't say that either had some nice carded gi joe I put on here and had them listed on feebay, they sold on feebay befor here. I'm just saying if you want the ebayers who just poped over here there needs to be a few changes starting with a buy it now.
    You can do Buy Now listings if you want, doesn't have to be start bid prices.

I must be a plain old fart myself, I really do like the color layout here on eBid, much better than it was before a year ago when the whole site was revamped. It doesn't distract me when I'm browsing the site. Other auctions sites can be a bit of a pain for me, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much info splattered 'around' the actual auction listings.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe this site was designed for oldies like me.

x

thanks everyone . I am always trying to convince buyers and sellers to come on over here. SO hopefully things will pick up as we all get the word out .

Quote Originally Posted by carpentercomicbook View Post
    Cant purchase not right now. I have bonanza going I have auctiva I paid for a full year so yes auctiva means ebay. Plus have items on ebid. Besides not talking about my listing I can pep those up. I'm talking when your in the auction site and your looking for items it's plain looking boring not inviting. It's an all white back ground I don't know if's boring. You mention my auctions I have running those have been listed a year only sold 1 item on here. But I don't have anything fantastic on this site either. Well can't say that either had some nice carded gi joe I put on here and had them listed on feebay, they sold on feebay befor here. I'm just saying if you want the ebayers who just poped over here there needs to be a few changes starting with a buy it now.
    Read the Forums and the helps that are out there. Take some of the very good advice. If this site is not for you after that go to the site that pleases you. Most of us are very happy here.

sold a second item ! I still have not loaded more things up on ebid but this is a sure good sign .

Thread Information