eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help...My pics all disappeared when entering my store.

Default Re: Help...My pics all disappeared when entering my store.

Dardon & Got,

Thank you both for your help and kindness. It is now fixed!

Forum Diehard
    View emporiumdays's Feedback (+94)
    All-About emporiumdays
    View emporiumdays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings VaBlueblood......
    Hope you enjoy your stay here...

Sometimes things don't happen as fast as we would like......

All of us on here try to get along and help one another, so take your time and be patient.
    Over time you'll get used to this site.
    The best thing you can do is to give out respect to everyone you can, (treat us as friends), and then you'll find that people here will offer the same back to you...

What's your name by the way?

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VaBlueBlood View Post
    Blue & Jan,

If this is the way you come at new users, then no wonder people stay away. It would do you both good to practice what you preach, and learn some manners. Nothing I said or did was rude to you or anyone else, but out of no where you both come at me with your ugly comments.
    Blue, you need to take your own advice and buy that little book for yourself. I am a very polite person and from out of no where while seeking help I get two off the cuff rude remarks from you both. That is a concern, because I am sure your remarks can drive people off this site than not. You are not helpful but out and out rude. If you could not help, did not care to help, or can't help, keep your rude comments to yourself. I don't appreciate it or either of you. It is also a concern when I am now investing money and time to build a store on this site which I don't have too. I would hope in the future you would instead make people more welcome than not.
    For the first person who responded, thank you very much for your help and advice.
    Good grief, comes on the forum all fired up and rude and all demanding attitude and then has the gall to say I'm rude when I point out something on his listing that I find unfriendly.

No more help from me that's for sure.

Steve,

I agree and thanks for the hello. Now you may want to hand that same advice to others here. I am sorry I even bothered to ask a question and your comment is certainly making me out to be the bad guy when I simply asked nicely for help. I will make sure to limit my participation on this board and maybe on this site altogether.

I do appreciate those who were helpful and nice. I don't appreciate people who are arrogant, rude and now want to lecture me about how to treat others. I think that should be applied to those who came at me rather negatively. ....I will now go back and put more listing on my store on Ebay, at least I will continue to have buyers there......Look at my dollars as a donation to the site, and please keep the T-shirt. Good day! Thank and so long

Jan? Help? I don't recsall seeing your help and did not ask you to review my site but the glitch I was having. I sure did not care for your comment saying my terms were rude. I assure you, for all that I do sell, no one sees or comments that my terms are rude. I did not come here to ask anyone about my terms. I had a glitch, you could not solve it, did not offer a solution, but made a rude comment toward me. Please, have a nice day, you seem to need one..

Forum Diehard
    All-About emporiumdays
    Forum Posts

We all can have our 'moments' - you know - misunderstandings etc... It doesn't matter who we are - it happens....
    so please don't take offence. (I have my bad days too - everyone does)

So rather looking for 'faults' ('cos you'll find them) - try looking for the positives.....

I didn't get your name ? ......

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi again VaBlueBlood, it's me again. How about a drink in Sellers Cellar before you go? (There isn't one of those over there!).
    This might be a smaller site this is true, but you knew that when you joined. There's no need to feel so badly as you do - you have just got a bit frustrated with all this new stuff to have to negotiate.
    Here's an Irish Coffee for you........(I am NOT suggesting you have a paddy!) ......if it isn't your potion tell me what is and I will put one on the bar for you in the Cellar.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi VA,
    I am not a week old here my self. Getting use to it an love so many features.
    Sometimes if I haven't cleared my history awhile I don't see the photos. As far as the T-shirt the FAQ says "After upgrading to SELLER+ Lifetime, simply contact us via our contact form on the Helpdesk index page with your username. We will check it out and mail to your registered address."
    Good luck!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VaBlueBlood View Post
    Jan? Help? I don't recsall seeing your help and did not ask you to review my site but the glitch I was having. I sure did not care for your comment saying my terms were rude. I assure you, for all that I do sell, no one sees or comments that my terms are rude. I did not come here to ask anyone about my terms. I had a glitch, you could not solve it, did not offer a solution, but made a rude comment toward me. Please, have a nice day, you seem to need one..
    You are correct with most of what you say, you didn't ask for comments on your listings and I apologize but I did not say your terms were rude, I pointed out a section of your terms and found it unfriendly. I thought I was being helpful but caused the opposite effect for you and for that I also apologize.

x

Forum Diehard
    All-About emporiumdays
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    ..... I thought I was being helpful but caused the opposite effect for you and for that I also apologize.

x
    Well that does say a lot - a willingness to apologise - I just hope I can bring myself to do the same the next time I'm feeling a bit off .....

Well Jan, you're more than just a pair of pretty lips !!!

Thread Information