Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Stop offering me "Seller+ Lifetime" for $49.98 in e-mail when it's Really $74.99

Forum Newbie
    All-About rhinosbikes
    View rhinosbikes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Stop offering me "Seller+ Lifetime" for $49.98 in e-mail when it's Really $74.99

Have to say, I like the site and I'm thinking of moving my 700+ items from Ebay.

BUT, I dislike the e-mails I get saying I can upgrade to seller+ for only $49.99, but when clicking the link it jumps to $74.99....

Fix this error! (Or better yet, just lower it to $49.99 for more than 24 hours.....)

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Stop offering me "Seller+ Lifetime" for $49.98 in e-mail when it's Really $74.99

You can actually still get it for 49.99

As I do not wish to add to your annoyance though I will not bother you with the details as to how.

Forum Diehard
    View emporiumdays's Feedback (+94)
    All-About emporiumdays
    View emporiumdays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Stop offering me "Seller+ Lifetime" for $49.98 in e-mail when it's Really $74.99

Welcome to you 'rhinosbikes' .....
    Wishing you a smooth and pleasant transition across to eBid.

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosbikes View Post
    Have to say, I like the site and I'm thinking of moving my 700+ items from Ebay.

BUT, I dislike the e-mails I get saying I can upgrade to seller+ for only $49.99, but when clicking the link it jumps to $74.99....

Fix this error! (Or better yet, just lower it to $49.99 for more than 24 hours.....)
    1) How do I register & upgrade an account?

it's simple. Just go to the registration page, fill out the form, and submit it. You'll receive a confirmation link by email that you'll need to click on then you will then have unlimited access to eBid.

To start with you will be registered as a BUYER and only be able to bid and buy, not sell.

If you are listing an item for auction you will need to either upgrade to SELLER (free upgrade but card validation required) or upgrade to SELLER+ by purchasing a Security Subscription, visit "My Subscriptions" in My eBid for details. The details for each can be seen below.

Upgrade Fees

SELLER : $0.00

SELLER+ :
    7 Day $1.99
    30 Day $6.99
    90 Day $16.99
    365 Day $49.99
    Lifetime $74.99 (currently available for $49.49 if upgrade takes place within 24 hours of registration OR any other upgrade)

Thread Information