Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: if you suffer from of Joint Hypermobility Syndrome in Fife & Grampian

Forum Lurker
    View willie2530's Feedback (+403)
    All-About willie2530
    View willie2530's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default if you suffer from of Joint Hypermobility Syndrome in Fife & Grampian

we now have a form for people that suffer from this.this form just started last week. my wife and daughter and her friend have started this up.i have been roped in to do the recipe section.they are going to be doing a sponsered walk in aberdeen.they will be finishing up at stv studios.so if theres anyone willing to sell us 30 men and female t-shirts.cheaply of coarse,as we will need to find somewhere to print bullying.uk there logo.the walk is for six miles,this might not seem much to you and i,but if your legs are sore all the time.its like walking 40 miles.as some of the walkers have crutches.

i have emailed ebid about t-shirts,but they have not got back to me.this will be a great chance for publicity,as they are going to be getting photo took outside stv studios.and there still waiting in getting a phone call from them,to see if the can have a wee walk round,just the children.

so if you think you can help with t-shirts either get me here or on the form,just google, fife & Grampian Joint Hypermobility Syndrome clan.

the reason they need t-shirts cheaply as possible,they dont get funds at this moment,hopefully soon
    Last edited by willie2530; 10th April 2011 at 10:36 AM. Reason: spelling

Forum Lurker
    View willie2530's Feedback (+403)
    All-About willie2530
    View willie2530's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: if you suffer from of Joint Hypermobility Syndrome in Fife & Grampian

so sorry its for 3 miles

Thread Information