Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Pictures, Auto listing

Default Pictures, Auto listing

Hello, More questions!

Will the pictures loaded onto My Gallery be removed after awhile or are they there forever (or until I remove them)?
    Do you have to keep a pix in My Gallery to relist or for auto list?

I'll have a number of items for sale with multiple quantities which will be relisting each month. If (or hopefully when) I sell one, will the quantity decrease by that number when it lists again or do I have to change it? Better yet, will an auction still relist if I do sell one in a quantity or do I have to repost it?

When using the auto lister, do I have to keep the pix on my computer or are they put into My Gallery?

For those selling, how many auctions do you usually have listed? Are you guys selling one type of product or do you lots of different things?

Thanks all!
    Valerie

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Pictures, Auto listing

As far as I'm aware, when you open the gallery it states that pix are kept active while an auction is active and for x number of days (I think it's 60, or possibly 75, can't remember off the top of my head) after an auction has closed.

Not sure about Dutch auctions, but I think the item will auto. relist (if you've selected the auto. relist option) as long as there is an unsold quantity remaining.

I can't speak for others, especially wholesalers/dropshippers, but I just sell whatever I have around the house that I haven't worn or read in a while; I sell mostly vintage jewelry, clothing and books.

Hope this is some help.

Oh and welcome to eBid from a fellow NCer.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Thanks for the help and welcome! We moved to NC in 2008 from North Georgia. Right when the economy started to decline for us retailers. I love living in the mountains!

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

You're very welcome. Sylva is a beautiful area, my ex's family lives in the mountains and I always enjoyed visiting them and taking in the gorgeous scenery, (about the only two things I miss about the ex).

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Multi-items listings with items remaining do auto repost if set up to do so. Love that auto repost function!

Thread Information