eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: How to get into a store?

Forum Newbie
    View PerfectBeads's Feedback (+1041)
    All-About PerfectBeads
    View PerfectBeads's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy How to get into a store?

I didn't know which section to put this in so I've started here. When I'm browsing through the forum I want to go and look at people's shops - how do you do that easily?
    On the forum post you can click on "feedback", "all about" and on the username - which all take you to either feedback, all about or the user profile. From feedback you can click on "auctions" from the profile page you can clickthe link and get back to the exact same page , from "all about" you can click on many things including another way of looping round and if you click on the shop icon you also get back to the "all about" page. I know that on the "all about" page you can click on auctions running and then scroll down to find the sellers stores, but it's all rather frustrating especially when starting - is there way to very brightly signpost the link to the store? Saves a doofus like me swearing too much as I keep ending back on the same page???????

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: How to get into a store?

1)The fastest way I've found is, as you said, click on the seller's name and go to the about me page....and see what stores they have.
    2)You can also just click their 'signature link' - if they have one at the bottom of their individual posting......often shows their store(s)......look at your post above.....no link, just your message. Look at mine..............see Slide Inn............etc.
    3) If you are looking for stores in general, go to the top of the page,click STORES, and then chose the catagory you want to browse. Maybe someone else knows a faster way than 1) or 2), so I'm interested also!! Good luck!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Newbie
    View PerfectBeads's Feedback (+1041)
    All-About PerfectBeads
    View PerfectBeads's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just thinking over a cup of tea - if there is already a store icon present - could this icon be used to point to the list of someone's stores? You know click on it and immediately you're presented with the list?

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectBeads View Post
    Just thinking over a cup of tea - if there is already a store icon present - could this icon be used to point to the list of someone's stores? You know click on it and immediately you're presented with the list?
    If you click on the icon to go to someone's store, on the left hand side there is a drop-down box marked 'about this store,' this will tell you when they were last on ebid and show you any other stores they may have, is this what you mean?
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Thread Information