Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: A thought or two for the Techologically advanced!!

Forum Newbie
    All-About honeymontana
    View honeymontana's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default A thought or two for the Techologically advanced!!

I would like to ask your patience with myself and a few others who simply do not have your expertise with computers and the programs there-in. I realise that I and others ask a lot of questions that to you all seem simple and which should be obvious. For me at least it is very difficult to obtain some info that is needed to be a good eBID seller. Personally I have had my ears boxed. threatened with "pink slapping", banning, embarrased, etc., etc. That is totally O.K. for me since I have a thick skin. However I am sure many others don't. Bless each and every one of you who have been so very helpful when even after much research I can not come up with an answer. LOL.
    P.S. Sorry if I seem rude. HONEY

Default Re: A thought or two for the Techologically advanced!!

I haven' t a clue about most of what is going on....not even sure what browser etc I use..

but by asking questions, one at a time, I have managed to buy and sell, get an avatar, a link after my signature, and five shops. .don't really need anything else!!!

And if I can do that anyone can!!!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Newbie
    All-About honeymontana
    Forum Posts

Hi, I understand you would not have a clue since it was not you who originally posted the offensive replies to my questions. I also gain a lot of expertise from questions being answered by great, savy eBID sellers one at a time. I sincerely hope that very soon I will be as good as you are. HONEY

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Everything is simple once you know the answers! The problem is some forget that they didn't know everything when the first started------and some still don't know as much as they might like us to think. Some were rude to me when I started but others were very nice so I learned who to "talk" to and who to ignore. The funny thing is the one that was the rudest was eventually banned from the forums.

You say you are thick skin but I'm sure you still have feelings and they can be hurt.

I'd like to be more helpful but don't understand all of the techy stuff either.

honeymontana:

I feel for you. People should be nicer to each other and maybe we could get world peace then. Come visit us at ebay alternatives, there is a lot of technical help, as a matter of fact a lady there named Jennifer has taught a lot of us to twitter, set up a FB, given us links to sites that let you post one or two listings a day such as Wahm, etc. Every person there helps when they can and no one ever, ever criticizes. We are all working hard to promote our businesses and retweet each other no matter what site a person chooses to sell on, except for the darkside, they are not welcome. Here is the link, check it out. Next time you have a questions come ask.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...039439503&ap=1

I am hazeleyes767 on ebid.net & everywhere

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, unless posts have been deleted, I can't see where anyone was rude to you. Everyone seems to have gone out of their way to try and answer your questions.

Forum Newbie
    All-About honeymontana
    Forum Posts

Actually, for your information, several were, since they were so distressing to me. As will others be to allow room for more posts to be up front once
    I have utilized the information. Yes, most every reply I have received has been extremely!! helpful, some not.
    HONEY

Thread Information