Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: google products usa from uk

Default google products usa from uk

just a quick question guys

will products listed in the uk in £ show up on the usa google product search in $?

thanks
    john

Forum Diehard
    View islandbuckman's Feedback (+192)
    All-About islandbuckman
    View islandbuckman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: google products usa from uk

I'm in Canada and they show here in Canadian dollars. So I would say that they will show in US dollars in the states

i get you but im wondering if products posted on ebid uk only show on google products uk or if they are also simultaniously fed to google products usa

can any mods help?

As I understand it items will show on the "natural" Google search in any country you have agreed to ship to - saw one of mine with an eBid India link yesterday . However, Google Products/Shopping in any country only accepts items listed with a BIN price and in the local currency and local language.

This is why I miss out on Google Products/Shopping totally - I list in euros - that's fine as there is a conversion applied on eBid's pages and thus available in Google natural search but I have yet to be provided with a method of listing in French and English on eBid to enable me to use Google Shoppping in France and yet my items cannot appear in Google Products/Shopping in other countries because they are in euros.

Edited to say - this is all because of Google's rules and nothing that eBid can influence.

So the short answer, I think, is - your items will only appear in Google Products/Shopping in the UK.

Thread Information