Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Music items from my own collection - free postage on all additional items!

Forum Newbie
    Saltdean Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom
    All-About neveroddoreven
    View neveroddoreven's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Music items from my own collection - free postage on all additional items!

Dear all,

Just getting started on here - I'm posting my first listings today of CD singles selected from my own collection. I'm planning to list 25 at a time before doing a large batch or two (including my collection of 7" records) over the Summer.

My listings will be here: http://uk.ebid.net/items/neveroddoreven

To help things along, I'm offering free postage on all additional items - this means however many items you buy from me, the only postage charge will be for the first item (£1.00 UK, £2.50 Europe, £3.00 ROW; for double-CD sets £1.50/£3.25/£4.00). I have posted on the music forum to say that my aim is to clear a bit of space and allow this music to be appreciated by others - have a look at what's on offer, and feel free to get in touch (this seems like an interactive kinda place!).

Best of luck all,
    Ian @ neveroddoreven

Forum Newbie
    Saltdean Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom
    All-About neveroddoreven
    View neveroddoreven's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Music items from my own collection - free postage on all additional items!

OK, getting the hang of this now! ---> http://uk.ebid.net/items/neveroddoreven <--- 25 items up there now, and 25 more to come later tonight.

Already listed are some great and rare items by U2 (the CD & DVD of 'U2 18'), X-Press 2 (2008 remixes of 'Lazy'), The Strokes (a promo of 'Juicebox'), Gene (including covers of Nick Cave and the Small Faces) and Fleet Foxes (their debut EP 'Sun Giant', including 'Mykonos'). All of my listings include links to YouTube to hear what you're buying.

The 25 items to come later include Oasis (including their final single, 'Falling Down'), Brakes (BrakesBrakesBrakes to Americans), The Dandy Warhols and Green Day (including two very rare promo CDs: 'East Jesus Nowhere' and 'Working Class Hero').

No matter how many you buy, you'll only pay postage for one. Listing prices are mostly 99p, too. They have 7 days to run and are running as auctions - hope you see something you like!

Spreaddin' t'word,
    Ian @ neveroddoreven

Thread Information