Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Handbags galore

Smile Crystals and gifts plus Handbags galore

Hi everyone

I have some lovely handbags on sale and have seen many more gorgeous and trendy, plus practical bags i could purchase to make available at a really reasonable price. Please come and browse my shop.

Gents dont be shy, your ladies will love you if you get them a bag or 2 LOL

Also im looking at getting in some what they market as Man bags, they are really hip looking and very useful, some really look like fashionable ruck sacks or small shoulder breif cases, so keep checking back, i will give another plug when i get my new stock in

Give me your opinions on Man bags guys
    Last edited by Busylizzy59; 8th July 2011 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Adding items catagory for sale

Default Re: Handbags galore

As Iv just come back after a break away due to my health I thought Id as a hello again ebidders, offer a couple of the bags at a sale/reduced price, so come on over and get a bargain

The men of us ebidders out there have still not commented on what they think of man bags, come on now dont be shy let me know, i think they are great and dont know how men get through life without bags lol. I may just have to get one as a sample and see how it sells

I have a lovely fashion soft faux leather Purple hanbag girls, on offer at over half the price its normally sold at, once seen you will love it

Real Bargains still to be had come over and have a look

Bragains still to be had

Come have a browse

Im having a bit of a sale, actually quite a good one on all my items, shouldnt be missed

Thread Information