Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ydc90

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Ydc90

Quote Originally Posted by WiccaBasketUK View Post
    yes ive got some really yummy dark & white chocolate soap that smells good enough to eat and is coloured with natural carob powder. Thank you for the inspiration. need to go and eat now to gain some more foodie thoughts

Penni
    Is it good for sensitive skin? I have rosacea and can't use most store bought soap, as it irritates my skin. Used to use Ivory (99% chemical/fragrance free) which worked great, until it started drying my skin out big time.

Lots of good ideas/stuff here, can't wait for YDC 90!

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View WiccaBasketUK's Feedback (+451)
    All-About WiccaBasketUK
    View WiccaBasketUK's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have goats milk and chamomile soap which is great for sensitive skin and if you won you could ask for that instead. It is sls free and has no added chemicals and the only scent is from the chamomile essential oil which is good for the following

n the treatment of ailments and disorders Anthemis nobilis essential oil has been quoted as being useful in the following areas: *(in alphabetical order) :
    Acne, analgesic, antibacterial, antidepressant, antiinfectious, antiinflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, black eyes, blisters, boils, bruises, burns, bursitis, chapped lips, chapped skin, chilblains, cold sores, conjunctivitis, coughs, diarrhea, disinfectant, diuretic, diverticulosis, dry skin, earaches, eczema, fainting, febrifuge, fibrositis, gingivitis, hair loss, headaches, heatstrokes, hiccups, influenza, insect bites, insomnia, laryngitis, nausea, neuralgia, nervine, psoriasis, rashes, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, shock, sprains, sties, stress, sunburns, synovitis, toothaches, upper abdominal pain, urticaria, whitlows, wounds.
    Not a member yet? Sign up now for free:
    http://uk.ebid.net/perl/normal.cgi?r...=register-main

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you have hay fever, tho, sometimes camomile is not recommended.....that's my understanding. Goats milk soaps are great....not nearly as drying as ivory......I use them lots.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

YDC 90 has started! I gave some old photographic equipment out on Freecycle and the receiver insisted on giving me £5, in spite of it being against the rules of Freecycle so I've donated it to African Children's Fund!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    YDC 90 has started! I gave some old photographic equipment out on Freecycle and the receiver insisted on giving me £5, in spite of it being against the rules of Freecycle so I've donated it to African Children's Fund!
    Ha, love it.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WiccaBasketUK View Post
    I have goats milk and chamomile soap which is great for sensitive skin and if you won you could ask for that instead. It is sls free and has no added chemicals and the only scent is from the chamomile essential oil which is good for the following

n the treatment of ailments and disorders Anthemis nobilis essential oil has been quoted as being useful in the following areas: *(in alphabetical order) :
    Acne, analgesic, antibacterial, antidepressant, antiinfectious, antiinflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, black eyes, blisters, boils, bruises, burns, bursitis, chapped lips, chapped skin, chilblains, cold sores, conjunctivitis, coughs, diarrhea, disinfectant, diuretic, diverticulosis, dry skin, earaches, eczema, fainting, febrifuge, fibrositis, gingivitis, hair loss, headaches, heatstrokes, hiccups, influenza, insect bites, insomnia, laryngitis, nausea, neuralgia, nervine, psoriasis, rashes, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, shock, sprains, sties, stress, sunburns, synovitis, toothaches, upper abdominal pain, urticaria, whitlows, wounds.
    Thanks for the info. WiccaBasket and HM, I've never tried goats milk soap, though I've heard good things about it. This may just be the thing I've been looking for.

Best wishes for many sales to all,
    Last edited by suesjools; 20th July 2011 at 12:24 AM.

Thread Information