eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello, new to ebid after getting fed up with the complexity of ebay

Forum Newbie
    View steve2211's Feedback (+2)
    All-About steve2211
    View steve2211's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Hello, new to ebid after getting fed up with the complexity of ebay

thanks good luck

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoverDelight View Post
    Hi Steve,

Welcome to ebid i've only just joined myself and have so far found ebid users friendly and helpful.enjoy!

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"
    -Anais Nin
    Welcome to eBid!

A huge welcome to eBid from me too!
    C'mon down to the sellers cellar - always a friendly bunch in there, and loadsa drinks, including non alcoholic if you are teetotal, snacks and music too from our talented musicians.

Ebid is a super place - you DO make sales, at a slower pace than elsewhere, but believe me, in the long run it is well worth all the effort you put in - *you* being the operative word.
    So, list away, and in the meantime, enjoy all the friendly and tremendously helpful chat here in the forums.
    I have learned so much since I have been visiting the forums, and if there is anything at all that you are puzzled about - post your question - and just see how many friendly and helpful replies you will get. Amazing.

Good luck and here's hoping for some sales to get you off on a cracking start.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Hi and Welcome both Steve and Delight. Yes it is so much nicer over here. Never have to worry about getting stuck and frustrated because there are loads of people that will help.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, we are getting lots of new members.

The best plan is to list as much as you can at good prices and be on ebiid for the long haul.

Its going to take a long time to get all of ebay's buyers over to ebid.

Forum Newbie
    View steve2211's Feedback (+2)
    All-About steve2211
    View steve2211's Listings
    Forum Posts

thanks for the help thing advice

Forum Newbie
    View EndlessFinds's Feedback (+858)
    All-About EndlessFinds
    View EndlessFinds's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Re: Hello, new to ebid after getting fed up with the complexity of ebay

Hi STEVE and also DELIGHT...
    We're Old Skool Ebayers who also have gotten disgusted with the layers of fees and mind-numbing idiocy at the "Dark Side". The 'Bay feels like it's being run by 19 year old Business Majors these days...lol...
    We like the energy over here much, much better...People are friendly and helpful...
    Customer service here seems to be topnotch also and Light Years ahead of the "Beast"
    Hope you both have many sales.

Good Luck,

Chris
    Endless Finds
    http://endless-finds-collectibles.ebid.net/

Welcome Steve and Delight. I came over a little over a year ago and I love it. I don't sell as much but I keep more of the money from the things I sell. You'll find all the help you could ever need in the forums and with the helps. If you need a little pick me up there is always someone posting something to make you feel good or to give you a good chuckle.

Forum Newbie
    All-About FixGearNutz7840
    View FixGearNutz7840's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Steve, I just join ebid also and just love all the nice people on here and I was also victim of the place we call feebay..lol..Welcome to ebid and I hope you like it as much as I do..Sammy

Forum Newbie
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View titch1313's Feedback (+673)
    All-About titch1313
    View titch1313's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool Re: Hello, new to ebid after getting fed up with the complexity of ebay

hi it is nice to see new people on here i have been on here for a few mths now and it seams a lot better then ebid, please take a look at my iteams you might find something you like hope you have fun on here, very one on here are lovely. good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by steve2211 View Post
    Hi I have decided to leave ebay and join ebid. Why? well i dont know how many agree but i have found that ebay is has got so 'big businessy' and faceless. it has also got really complicated. i also thing both buyers and sellers as on ebay are changing, some can be outright rude, or appear not to even like interacting with others; i asked someone a question about a week ago about an item; my reply was 'YES' no more no less!

I'm not a big seller or buyer, i buy things i like, and sell things i think people will like, its good fun and i make a bit of profit but dont take it all to seriously.
    I've only been on ebid a couple of days, and although it seems that selling things may be slower and possibly not as big as ebay, it does appear to be a 'nicer' place to spend time on the pc. I also think the format, instructions, and ease of using ebid is more user friendly than ebay is for cyberdope like me

I look forward to any possible buys or sales i may have with you!
    thanks
    Steve

Thread Information