Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Forum Newbie
    All-About Miketinity5
    View Miketinity5's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool Re: Hi every One... New member on ebid...

Quote Originally Posted by acu1982 View Post
    Hello...
    I Just start using ebid yesterday... so Far I found it okay.. Help me To enhance my experience on this very nice site.. Chears...
    Hi, as a star in a day above sunshine and shadows. Is ebid a wealthy shop spot? I have sweatwhirts with copyrighted print and art details to sell by item or purchase order. Will anyone tell me my best approach to a new endeavor at a internet auction? I searched the net to find the web page and in Montgomery Town, Texas that is the only way to get my work noticed for bidding buying boughtend. Really, i feel naked at the North Pole on the internet cyberspace...

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Hi every One... New member on ebid...

Welcome, Mike! You should be writing, not just selling online!! Check out the different threads on the forum here. Click the help button top right of any page, then look at the left column of FAQs and videos. Ebid is slower and smaller than ebay, but the support staff is fantastic, and real people, not form letters. Ebid started in the UK, so the UK market is the biggest, tho US is growing all the time, as are the other areas. All my feedback is from eBid, not imported. Check out Astral's and ByKimbo's threads of helpful tips.......and let me know when you publish a book......very picturesque pattern of writing!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Red face Hello! It's My Obsession now an EBID member! ;-)

Hi everyone!

I have only just registered on EBID as a business and will be listing my goods very soon!

I've been selling on my online website for a year or so and heard so much about ebid over ebay so wanted to give it a shot! Any tips or advise would be greatly appreciated!

a bit more about my business, well I sell Designer Sunglasses, Italian Leather Handbags, Evening Clutch bags and ladies scarves online!
    Feel free to visit me once i've uploaded my inventory here on ebid (or on my website), I will ensure my prices are humble as a special welcome to you all!

Happy selling my Ebid friends, wish you all lots of success!

It's My Obsession!
    x

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

Hi everyone!

Just registered today and am hoping to get my business kick started on ebid as well!
    feel free to visit me as I work on uploading my exciting inventory featuring Designer Sunglasses, Italian Leather Handbags, Evening Clutch bags, Ladies Scarves and much more!

Best Wishes to all!
    It's My Obsession

Forum Master
    Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Salomina27's Feedback (+273)
    All-About Salomina27
    View Salomina27's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi to you newbies and welcome to ebid!
    Come and join us in the Sellers Cellar (under the Kitchen Table) where we unwind, have a drink or two and sometimes nibbles too, music,general merriment banter and a good community spirit. You will find people very helpful on here and friendly too. Whatever help or discussion you want you can find it here, or if you dont see anything relevant you can start your own thread.
    It will all help you integrate here, learn any tips and advice you need and generally become part of our growing business community..

Forum Newbie
    Pittston Twp, Pennsylvania, United States
    All-About cardsam1
    View cardsam1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi . 1st time ebid user. I got tired of ebay and all the bs.I hope to sell some of my items here. I had a perfect feedback on ebay but it was not enough. i would appreciate any helpful tips .Thanks Cardsam1.

Quote Originally Posted by cardsam1 View Post
    Hi . 1st time ebid user. I got tired of ebay and all the bs.I hope to sell some of my items here. I had a perfect feedback on ebay but it was not enough. i would appreciate any helpful tips .Thanks Cardsam1.
    Welcome to ebid. Read the forums for ways to promote your items. Tell your old buyers where you have landed. Also tell family and friends about ebid. Promote items on your facebook page if you have one. Make sure you list items at the price you are willing to let them go for since there are not many bidding wars on ebid at this time. Make sure you have a BIN on item/listing so it will be uploaded to google. Best of wishes in your sales.

Forum Newbie
    All-About filrite
    View filrite's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello, just joined. I work in the oil industry but put Photo's/negatives/slide/any digital upload onto canvas and also take quite a few photo's myself (but only for the last 35+years) What I'd like to do is advertise 2 sizes of Photo to canvas (16 inch x 20 inch (£25) + 20 inch x 28 inch (£35) +pp) any advice before I go ahead would be greatly appreciated as I do not want to break the rules before I start.
    Many thanks

View purplestevie's Feedback (+8205)
    All-About purplestevie
    View purplestevie's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi,

Not been here for 4 years! giving it another go but having trouble with upgrading my subscription i do hope its sorted out soon.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome, newbies! Click the help button, top Right of any page, the look at the Left column of the page that follows. You will find FAQ's and helpful videos. Check those out.....also, astral and bykimbo and others have useful threads for helping newbies (and oldies!). Look through the forums, and if you can't find the answers, just ask on the KT. You can plug your auctions on the PLUG YOUR AUCTIONS thread 1 x per person per 24 hours. You cannot have duplicate auctions.........so make sure, if your items are similar...such as photos of different sizes, you state that in the title......good luck!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information