Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: e cigarette

Default Re: e cigarette

You have red hair.....oh wow I always wanted red hair, red and curly.....oh well dream on button

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    You have red hair.....oh wow I always wanted red hair, red and curly.....oh well dream on button
    Funny thing, I've never been too crazy about it, I prefer darker hair myself; oh well, I guess we always want what we don't have.

Incidentally, I'd trade my hair color for clear skin of any hue, no redness, no bumps, any takers?

Hugs,

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    Incidentally, I'd trade my hair color for clear skin of any hue, no redness, no bumps, any takers?
    You can have my bald head in exchange (no wearing of wigs allowed).

Count your blessings. You could have something a lot worse.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    You can have my bald head in exchange (no wearing of wigs allowed).

Count your blessings. You could have something a lot worse.
    True enough, though IMHO there's nothing wrong with baldness in men, I've always thought it was sexy myself, anyone remember Yul Brynner? Sean Connery is hot, too.

OK, so I wouldn't want to be bald as a woman, but having skin problems is almost as bad, (from a female POV anyhow). Thank goodness bf loves me as is, redness, bumps and all.

Best wishes for many sales to all,
    Last edited by suesjools; 14th August 2011 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huddylion View Post
    They are the best thing since sliced bread,havent had a proper fag since October 2008,feel much much better can actualy breath now,I don't stink like an ashtray,I can vape anywhere I want within reason............best ones you can buy are from T.W Attachment 25454
    Old thread I know,
    But just wanted to say that as a hardened smoker of over 45 years, I recently found these e cigs (About three weeks ago actually) and almost overnight went from smoking around 30- 40 rollups a day to virtually nothing (Might have one first thing in the morning) but other than that I haven't looked back

Oh and yeah Huddys right, TW is a great place to get all the advise and products your ever likely to need regarding e cigs

Thanks Hudds

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clockmad View Post
    Old thread I know,
    But just wanted to say that as a hardened smoker of over 45 years, I recently found these e cigs (About three weeks ago actually) and almost overnight went from smoking around 30- 40 rollups a day to virtually nothing (Might have one first thing in the morning) but other than that I haven't looked back

Oh and yeah Huddys right, TW is a great place to get all the advise and products your ever likely to need regarding e cigs

Thanks Hudds
    While I agree that e-cigs are fantastic I have to disagree about TW. They're probably the best at marketing but they're one of the most unethical companies and, unless you're buying whatever is on promotion at the time, they're one of the most expensive, too.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Just out of interest - I have smoked roll-ups for around 40 years now.
    I am a heavy smoker.
    I also use herbal baccy for too.

Do e cigs works out just as expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    While I agree that e-cigs are fantastic I have to disagree about TW. They're probably the best at marketing but they're one of the most unethical companies and, unless you're buying whatever is on promotion at the time, they're one of the most expensive, too.
    Yup have to agree with you on the best at marketing bit, but perhaps I should clarify what I meant.
    The TW forums are (Like any forum) are a good place to get info about e cigs. Also have to agree, the company is not the cheapest, UNLESS, like you say you buy from their weekly discounted section. And luckily enough all my purchases from them have come from that same section and their products and service have been faultless (So far)

As for them being unethical, well I have yet to see any evidence of this, but I am still very new to the whole e cig thing so I'm always open to learning the pros and cons of the various suppliers within.

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetsAndHangers View Post
    I am a heavy smoker.

If you smoke rollies, switching to an e-cig should still work out a bit cheaper over the first year - after that it should be noticeably cheaper.

I don't care how much advice you get, you'll still probably make mistakes and want to try some things that don't work for you. I vape more than pretty much everyone I know and I still only go through about £35 of consumables* a month. Unfortunately, I'm a gadget freak and I can't resist the 'new shineys' so I spend a couple of hundred a year on new toys.

*consumables = atomisers, batteries, nicotine, propylene glycol, glycerine and flavourings (I make my own e-liquid)

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetsAndHangers View Post
    I am a heavy smoker.

Good question, and one I cant answer yet.
    As things stand for me right now its cost me a fair bit more as I have had to buy the initial equipment needed. ie. the e cig, spare battery, spare atomizer, some refills etc.
    Then theres all the different flavors you can get. That hasn't helped as I just cant resist trying them out. Mmmm apple vape is just scrumy, so much nicer than orible tobacco.
    Ooops I digress
    In theory, it should work out cheaper in the long run, especially if you go down the route of refilling your own cartridges and even mixing your own juice.
    Time will tell on this one. But at least I haven't bought any tobacco etc for a couple of weeks. And Ive emptied and washed all those stinky ashtrays in the house

Thread Information