Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: keep getting logged off & site keeps asking for repatoo/documents even when submitted

Forum Newbie
    View Shopsfm's Feedback (+298)
    All-About Shopsfm
    View Shopsfm's Listings
    Forum Posts

Angry keep getting logged off & site keeps asking for repatoo/documents even when submitted

I don't know what's going on but the site allows me to log in but when i hit "my ebid" it automatically kicks me off and asks for the password again. I've tried the check box to log in for 24hrs, tried on multiple browsers and different computers so i know it's not my end. Also i've submitted the repatoo (sorry if i misspelled it) information a dozen times and i still get emails asking me to submit the information, and everytime i log in it wants me to submit it again. I've already sent a help ticket as well and still waiting for a response. What's going on here? We haven't even had our store over 48 hours and already i'm having numerous problems. I almost want to pull the plug and demand a refund...

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: keep getting logged off & site keeps asking for repatoo/documents even when submi

I was asked for identification early after joining - due to listing expensive items. You have got a ticket number so Support will be dealing with the situation. (Real people). They are very quick in my experience.
    You can also email them direct support@ebid dot net if you feel you need to.
    Hang in there - it shouldn't be too long.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Shopsfm
    View Shopsfm's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: keep getting logged off & site keeps asking for repatoo/documents even when submi

also i noticed that when it kicks me off and i log back in...it logs me into ebids UK site!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Really, admin are the only people that are in a position to see what is going on. You could try the tips in the following link to see if they sort things for you though: http://www.mootango.webspace.virginm...idkb.htm#a0056

Sounds like it could be a cookie issue.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Shopsfm
    View Shopsfm's Listings
    Forum Posts

it's not a cookie issue nor is it a problem on our end. As stated above the problem happens on multiple computers here at work and also at home. When we first joined, we were able to upload 700 products just fine....it's only after they requested more information using repatoo or business documentation that we started encountering these problems.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Shopsfm
    View Shopsfm's Listings
    Forum Posts

I can log in and click any of the above links "buy" "sell" but once i click on "my ebid" or any of it's sub categories it kicks me off and asks me to log in. Once logged in, It constantly asks me to give the repatoo information or submit the business documents. EBID HAS NOT CONTACTED US NOT EVEN ONCE REGARDING THE ISSUE AND IT'S BEEN 3 BUSINESS DAYS...5 IF YOU INCLUDE THE WEEKEND!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

You are a brand new member wanting to sell a lot of high priced items which incurs a verification process, when, once satisfied, you'll be able to sell all you want at a any price you want now and in the future.

I am guessing that some of your information you sent does not match up, perhaps your address here on eBid does not match the address on a document you sent?

Contact support@ebid.net and find out what the hold up is.

Check your email junk area for eBid mail.

Thread Information