Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Back after a Long Absence - Mini Mall of Stores - amd much more to come in all

Smile Back after a Long Absence - Mini Mall of Stores - amd much more to come in all

I have been away from Ebid for over a year - but on 1st February - decided to come back and try harder.

I now have expanded quite a bit and have Four stores open - with three of them slowly having items listed.

Please be patient as it will take a few months for much more to arrive in all of them.

In the meantime - there are already some interesting items listed for you to come and browse at and bookmark my stores for later:

There is now a mini-mall all of its own with several different departments from you to browse through and choose the items you would like to purchase.

FOR EVERYTHING GENEALOGY
    FOR EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL
    FOR EVERYTHING TARTAN
    FOR EVERYTHING NICE

There is now a mini-mall all of its own with several different departments from you to browse through and choose the items you would like to purchase.

http://for-everything-genealogy.ebid.net/
    Together Lets Discover Your Past

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Back after a Long Absence - Mini Mall of Stores - amd much more to come in all

Welcome back, and wishing you all the best!

Forum Lurker
    View ShopsurplusUK's Feedback (+23)
    All-About ShopsurplusUK
    View ShopsurplusUK's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Back after a Long Absence - Mini Mall of Stores - amd much more to come in all

Good luck.

I have also returned after a few years in the wilderness but sales are hard to come by here still.

Onwards and upwards though, nothing is achieved without some hard work.

Please come and take a look as the number of items continues to grow.

Over 10 000 yet to come as soon as possible.

Plenty on offere right now to buy at great prices and reasonable prices with the best customer service I can provide.

I now have expanded quite a bit and have Four stores open - with three of them slowly having items listed.

Please be patient as it will take a few months for much more to arrive in all of them.

In the meantime - there are already some interesting items listed for you to come and browse at and bookmark my stores for later:

FOR EVERYTHING GENEALOGY
    FOR EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL
    FOR EVERYTHING TARTAN
    FOR EVERYTHING NICE

FOR EVERYTHING GENEALOGY
    FOR EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL
    FOR EVERYTHING TARTAN
    FOR EVERYTHING NICE

Thread Information