eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buyer not paying what can I do?

Unhappy buyer not paying what can I do?

Hello,

I need some help! A buyer won one of my item and not paying it. I sent him a few invoices already but still not paying it. What can I do? I need to report it so I can get back my FVF. Can anyone let me know how to report it? Thank you!

Default Re: buyer not paying what can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by fullofstuffs View Post
    Hello,

I need some help! A buyer won one of my item and not paying it. I sent him a few invoices already but still not paying it. What can I do? I need to report it so I can get back my FVF. Can anyone let me know how to report it? Thank you!
    If you don't want to leave feedback for buyer, just cancel the sale and you will get your FVF back immediately.

Straight from help page:

26) How can I cancel the sale?

To cancel a purchase go to "My eBid > My eBid Dashboard > Sold". From the dropdown menu select the "Cancel this sale" option. Enter the reason in the box provided and click the submit button.

Please note this option will not be available if payment has been made or payment has been marked as sent by the buyer. Final value fees and Buddy Points earnt will be removed.
    27) How can I claim back a final value fee?

Between 20 and 75 days after a sale, if the seller has left negative or neutral feedback and the AAL is marked as NPB (non paying bidder), then the option "Refund Final Value Fee" will appear in the AAL dropdown menu.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fullofstuffs View Post
    Hello,

How long ago was the sale?

The item was sold on March 11.

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    If you don't want to leave feedback for buyer, just cancel the sale and you will get your FVF back immediately.
    If I want to leave negative feedback for non paying buyer, can I still get my FVF?

Forum Lurker
    View RiverHill's Feedback (+282)
    All-About RiverHill
    View RiverHill's Listings
    Forum Posts

sale of March 11TH, may want to wait a few more days, but you can go back and reverse the non paying bidder should the buyer come to pay.

from above thread.

7) How can I claim back a final value fee?

Between 20 and 75 days after a sale, if the seller has left negative or neutral feedback and the AAL is marked as NPB (non paying bidder), then the option "Refund Final Value Fee" will appear in the AAL dropdown menu.

Thank you everyone for helping me out.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Some sellers just cancel a sale just to be done with. But they cannot leave any feedback as cannot the buyer either and you don't get your FVF back either.

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    Some sellers just cancel a sale just to be done with. But they cannot leave any feedback as cannot the buyer either and you don't get your FVF back either.
    True, you can't leave feedback but not true about FVF. You get your FVF back immediately by canceling sale.

Thread Information