eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Identifying document request?!?!?!

Forum Newbie
    View jmmcclean's Feedback (+1)
    All-About jmmcclean
    View jmmcclean's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Identifying document request?!?!?!

Sorry to post twice, I just had one more quick question. So were all my selling auctions stopped when I was sent this document form or are they all still up? I am locked out of my account but i dont know if that means that my items are still up for sale? Thanks!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Only admin can tell you what alternative documents they may be willing to accept. Contact them via: http://us.ebid.net/contact.php

Your listings (sadly) are still up. 'Sadly' because I don't think they should be while you are not in a position to service them - but that's an issue of eBid's making.

Forum Newbie
    View jmmcclean's Feedback (+1)
    All-About jmmcclean
    View jmmcclean's Listings
    Forum Posts

oh shucks. What if i get a question on my items? Thanks for the reply!

Have you any documents that prove ypu live there anything from IRS ect, then contact support @ebid.

Ebid have had to bring this in to protect buyers and also sellers

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

are you able to get a letter from the bill-payer to confirm that you live there - that may help...

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry to keep repeating myself but this verification process is just backwards. Why should folks be allowed to listbuy then when they do have their listings/bids removed/put on hold until verification is complete?

Time and time again we see new members post in the forums about listings disappearing, strike throughs and verification process issues.
    Regardless of the dollar amount of listings shouldn't admin make sure sellers/buyers are legit BEFORE being allowed to sell or buy anything?
    Seems a bit strange your allowed to pay your lifetime fee list a few items THEN get asked for verification.
    IMHO this verification needs to be changed immediately. It may be turning some folks off. Not the verification process itself but the timing of it.

I do now think its a good idea that all sellers have to be verified no matter what they sell, but this is no guarantee so would suggest always be cautious when buying expensive items

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BAGHAG999 View Post
    I do now think its a good idea that all sellers have to be verified no matter what they sell, but this is no guarantee so would suggest always be cautious when buying expensive items
    I'm just saying if there is a verification process required. Do it first!

I'm having a similar problem....
    I've been a member for over a year but have only recently started using my account with one purchase and three listings.
    I have A LOT of items I want to sell but now cannot log in due to this verification problem. I've not sent any documents as my scanner is out of action so I used the alternative method of giving my eBay details, but am still waiting for clearance.
    I can't find any way of e-mailing eBid directly (eBay is hard enough but if you want to you can) and I really need to get selling and buying.
    Is there anyone out there who knows how/
    Thanks in advance.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by herbswizard View Post
    I'm having a similar problem....
    I've been a member for over a year but have only recently started using my account with one purchase and three listings.
    I have A LOT of items I want to sell but now cannot log in due to this verification problem. I've not sent any documents as my scanner is out of action so I used the alternative method of giving my eBay details, but am still waiting for clearance.
    I can't find any way of e-mailing eBid directly (eBay is hard enough but if you want to you can) and I really need to get selling and buying.
    Is there anyone out there who knows how/
    Thanks in advance.
    Hi herbswizard, welcome to the Forum. There are 2 ways you can contact Support - 1. click the Help button, top right of page. Click Contact Us. Fill in the form. You will be sent a Ticket Number direct to your email address and, shortly after, someone will contact you with the answer to your query. (A real person no less!!!) - and their responses are quite quick.
    2. You can email direct: support@ebid dot net

Once you have uploaded the required docs you will be back up & running very quickly and I wish you every success. Best Wishes,

Thread Information